Cool Forum Title

you got yours for your passion and knowledge of the geology subject my friend… and also your sense of humor. :slight_smile: and I agree 100% with @Sarah2 !

3 Likes

You can only see that one in the nega-forum.

(which often seems like where the complaint threads hang out …)

3 Likes

Love your forum title. Love your work, you are so thorough.

@SamMe is pretty damned cool too.
@Sarah2 , you are absolutely awesome… Never met a Kiwi I didn’t like. An oldie for youhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

EDIT: shout out for @yelnats_24

6 Likes

Nice! You got a forum title too, and a very apt one @Gryphonknight !

4 Likes

That will go down as one of my forever favourite responses.

5 Likes

My guess is you are German. No one else apologises for perfect English. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Sarah2 i wonder if @SamMe ’ s witch title is because she’s simply magical :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ahhhh…I think you’re on to something :wink:

4 Likes

“Ha!” :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Shhhh. Bad kitty :laughing: Don’t make me take away your catnip :crazy_face: :heart:

5 Likes

I think it would have been cooler if she was “the nicest witch south of the equator.”

1 Like

Congrats on your new forum title for @Ian487! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Congrats on your new forum title @Liam_K! :+1::smile:

4 Likes

Thank you (20 times) :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks. Now I guess I’ll have to go 25-0 and AAAAA every tournament or something :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Even though it’s for something more mundane like record keeping :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Congrats on your super unique :loudspeaker: @NotVixx! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Maybe it means you’re a loud voice on the forum that will be heard. Congrats!

4 Likes

I think it’s good. Can you imagine the extra work if mods assigned a black mark to forum folk for bad behaviour? :rofl:

6 Likes

Congrats on your :duck: @sft1965! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Congrats on your :bear: @Mistress_of_Shadows! :+1::partying_face::tada:

4 Likes