Cool Forum Title

Thank you. Now I have a perch.

4 Likes

I think I missed a few, congrats on your titles and emojis @nevarmaor @JackSprat @ArktikaTF @Chadmo @u2371 @FraVit93 !!

all fitting and well-deserved, yay!

10 Likes

Omg! Congratulations!
Borrowed this @sleepyhead hope you don’t mind but think i was napping again…

Yeah!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations on the new titles. Well done and well deserved
@nevarmaor
@JackSprat
@ArktikaTF
@Chadmo
@u2371
@FraVit93

8 Likes

@Cheds qoute

4 Likes

What they all said ^^

5 Likes

LOL I would do the same :wink: no need to reinvent the wheel after all haha

3 Likes

Thanks 3000! :smiley:
You are indeed the Nicest :relaxed:

5 Likes

Title? Posting to see! The BASEBALL one…that was amazing and unexpected.

3 Likes

Looking cool @FraVit93

Congrats

3 Likes

You can’t imagine…
Wondering whether I should share the list again if I hear about it from my source again. People will certainly harass me again for November’s SE. No clue how SG might react too if it keeps leaking :scream:

4 Likes

Maybe don’t hit the target at 100%… Give a “guess” of 7 per tier and just say you keep getting lucky.

2 Likes

7 per tier? There are only 5 heroes per tier :rofl:
Either way, is it me hitting the target at 100% or the dev implementing my guess?? :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Should I do a 100% hit on the August Covenant of Champions summon portal roster too??? :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Sure… But i thought that information was already announced. I must have missed something while skimming.

2 Likes

Aye indeed, it’s the just the latest list that was in beta that will come back for this first edition of the Covenant on the live servers. Was it confirmed it would be this list though?
Either way, until next time… :upside_down_face: (which might be in beta again because they still didn’t release the Covenant Quest, just the summon gate…)

2 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears: /20 chars of joyful tears

7 Likes

Congrats, oh Oracle of the Soul :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats @Elioty33

This emoji :crystal_ball: fits perfectly with your current title.
And maybe it’s time to replace your Profile Picture with something related to Prophet, not galaxy… :thinking:

:laughing:

4 Likes

Yay you got one awesome.

2 Likes