Cool Forum Title

Gratz @ArktikaTF a perfect emoji for such a talented artist !

5 Likes

I wish I have this title :rofl:.

Do I want the bad board ? NO, who want it ?

But why do I want that it title ? Well, I hope that title will “taunt” all the board board I might have. Let all bad board go to my title, so I will get the good board instead :rofl:.

6 Likes

If you get this title it means you don’t care. So you get bad boards. I’m well with your title… :smirk:

3 Likes

No, the title will “taunt” the bad board and protect me from it. So, I will get more good board, maybe :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Thank you for the mysterious hand that give me a title :smiley:

8 Likes

Wow, congrats on your title. I am still waiting for a shiny title myself.
“[E&P] Data scientist” maybe? :thinking:
Then I will have to go hunting for title’s emojis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

People are haunting you with a new guess for the soul exchange line up :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, these days you are the man of the hour :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Well, I don’t have any info yet, there is no need for them to harass me :face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

Congrats on your forum title @u2371! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Congrats on your :gem: @JackSprat! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Congrats on your :libra: @FraVit93! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

So these are cool. Congrats all who earned them.

4 Likes

How about for @Elioty33

Prescient

Ugh… This forum is slowly killing me…

4 Likes

Congrats on your :deciduous_tree: @nevarmaor! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thank you, there’s so many people contributing to the community, I’m glad to be a part of it.

4 Likes

This might be the title you need @Elioty33 ”quit harassing me”

Seriously, the number of times I’ve seen you tagged to get asked the same question in the last few weeks is nuts.

5 Likes

Ill bet your notifications are blowing up with tags

4 Likes

We all presume elioty had inside information because the list he gave was spot on… But the truth is… Sg might be lazy… Saw his list and just said… Good enough for me… And copied and pasted.

4 Likes

Alternatively they will just flock to you. And you will never get a good board again.

4 Likes

Maybe, but I can taunt them to go to the picture I post instead.

ALL BAD BOARDS SHALL GO TO THIS PICTURE. :rofl:

6 Likes