Cool Forum Title

Omg that’s awesome…congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats on your :sauropod: @tyhrex! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Congrats on your :ghost: @maryij! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Wow, thank you all! I couldn’t really believe it, loving the sauropod emoji!!

Congrats to the following on their emojis too!! @Gwniver @L33tVortex12596 @kwong79 @Ranvir @wolfagenda @anon73591153 @Magnifique @Endugu @BlackZed

Thanks to all for supporting and especially @Yomagn-tho for sacrificing the goat!! Looks like you gotten yourself a :monkey: in return!!

13 Likes

And of course, special thanks to the great and generous dragon @Dudeious.Maximus for the gift!! :beers:

I’m assuming it’s you since it was in your thread :thinking: but if not, thank you to the kind and mysterious emoji giver!!

11 Likes

I have An Emoji ? Really ?

Edit : oooh I do. Thank you to the Gift-er!

Now I am like :thinking:…. Why that emoji ?

8 Likes

I shall do a @Cheds here: what @tyhrex said. :point_down:

8 Likes

Congrats on your :volcano: @BlackZed! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: I’m not sure of its meaning in relation to you though. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It ties in with my game ign. I used to use that for my line account username. :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

congrats, @Ranvir !! and @tyhrex @BlackZed @maryij , all well-deserved!!

I see a pattern - looks like @Yomagn-tho 's campaign is working, good job!

and thank you to the mysterious mod who has granted these nice new emojis!

10 Likes

Never knew it was possible :tophat:

6 Likes

Congratulations on the new emoji’s
Well done and all so well deserved To you all
@wolfagenda
@anon73591153
@Magnifique
@Endugu
All good stuff :tada: :medal_sports: :boom: :partying_face: :unicorn: :beers:

Special mention to all those lovely @moderators for all they do for us

10 Likes

congrats to all tagged @wolfagenda @anon73591153 @Magnifique @Endugu

thanks to @JGE for so thoughtfully checking

and indeed thanks lovely @moderators for recognizing good forum members!

8 Likes

big thanks to you guys too @sleepyhead and @JGE (and @L33tVortex12596) for your outspoken support of @Yomagn-tho 's campaign :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awww…

Just catching up… :green_heart: Thank you so much, that is so very sweet, and what a wonderful emoji :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do wish everyone all the best luck and love, faith and hope in the world and this game, too, and - gosh short on time, best get on with the show here, but I shall return later :hugs:

billede

10 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus was it you, the secret gift-er?

Thank you! Love the volcano.

10 Likes

Tnx a lot i love my emoji, i didn’t even noticed i got one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

11 Likes

Congrats to everyone on getting an emoji and being recognized for contributing!

Thanks to @Dudeious.Maximus for accepting my sacrifice (would have been tough to return, don’t think it could be refurbished) :upside_down_face:

Also thanks to @littleKAF @Guvnor if they assisted you, if not then bah humbug to them! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also thanks to the mighty dragon lord for the gift of a monkey! My work here is done…

P.S. All out of love atm…go figure

16 Likes

I only noticed my emoji today. :laughing:

Thank you everyone who contributed to this!
@sleepyhead @Yomagn-tho @Dudeious.Maximus @BlackZed @JGE @Gwniver

Congrats to all the cool forum emoji receivers! :hugs:

10 Likes

What a sweet thought, thank you. :hugs: And a congratulations to you too :partying_face: , ithat emoji looks great on you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes