Cool Forum Title

Congrats @akionna! Can cows rhyme?

6 Likes

woow, it’s been awhile since I last logged in and so many cool new titles already!

Congrats @akionna @drdare @sorvina @Ugk26 @JekylandHyde , looking good with those emojis!!

6 Likes

I noticed @Rook’s cat always come with a black box in the title :thinking: is it because it was meant to be a black cat? :black_cat:

and hhhiii… b…u…n…n…y…? I come in peace :fearful:

4 Likes

Hm… I still can’t see a black box. :thinking: Just a black cat.

2 Likes

:thinking: . I’m looking from a desktop perspective, not sure if that makes any difference:

Same for Rook too and all the others that has it:

5 Likes

I also see a black box when using my phone or PC.

3 Likes

No black box on my android phone.

4 Likes

I have just updated my Firefox browser and I see it, but it’s super dark, barely can see it:
Przechwytywanie
Przechwytywanie2

4 Likes

thanks @tyhrex @Sorvina I thought I was going crazy re @Pike 's black box lol, I was just about to screenshot and post too!

5 Likes

ah so that’s what it should look like! cute!

5 Likes

I’m trying to piece it together and it seems to add up…

:face_with_monocle: :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Stereotypical fashionista reporting.

1 Like

I think ducks never go out of style. :wink:

4 Likes

Everything does. Unfortunately, fashion is cyclical, so they’ll inevitably make a comeback at some point. :sob:

3 Likes

I think it’s time for bunnies to take over.

4 Likes

It’s up to you to start a new movement. As our new leader! I’m sure @NicoX will be happy to retire. He has now sufficiently gotten to know the other side of his job.

4 Likes

It is.

I will.

204053-20

4 Likes

@Pike

You need one of them new killer fish from Beta as your new emoji

1 Like

Good idea! @Sam-I-Am posted a pike pic from Wikipedia, but I don’t think it will fit. And I just changed to bunny. Maybe when they really got into the game.

2 Likes

:laughing: i think this one might suit you for an avatar, but it might be hard to fit it in the circle just right:

4 Likes