Cool Forum Title

@Pike i missed it, you also have a forum title! Yay!

3 Likes

Lots of interesting new titles the last few days. At this rate I’ll have a unique title as the only regular by end of month :rofl: :thinking: :rofl:

5 Likes

I have only just noticed it now. The best thing is, not everyone knows what it means! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Kilted im sure your time will come :wink:

@Pike so it’s one of those secret society type things? :wink:

3 Likes

Yep…no clue

But a guess would be because of the number count game

2 Likes

Exactly! :rofl: I left a hint here:

2 Likes

I already figured it had something to do with that certain thread :wink: hee hee

3 Likes

It’s just my fate to catch this number in the thread most of the time, so it became an in-game game. :wink:

6 Likes

Congrats @JGE and all u lucky title holders. :beer: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Just noticed my new forum title. Thanks to the anonymous bestower of titular salutations.

9 Likes

There goes that dream :rofl:

5 Likes

Congrats! For what it’s worth, I expected you would get a title sooner rather than later :slight_smile: I definitely consider you one of the forum mainstays.

4 Likes

Be careful with your posts. It could come true! :rofl: Congrats!

5 Likes

LOL that’s how I got mine. As I recall I think it was @sleepyhead expressed surprise at my not having one. I replied “Nah, I’m too wishy washy.”

6 Likes

I remember that :stuck_out_tongue: a lot of us with forum titles earned them from saying something that seemed random at the time…

6 Likes

Pfffft… I never been sarcastic … :laughing: :popcorn: :beer:

6 Likes

I can believe that … honest, I can!

5 Likes

I don’t get mine either. I’ve lived in this tiny little box since I was 8 years old, never been outside it. So how can I be outside my box? :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Ok so where on earth did my forum title come from

3 Likes

No clue but i want your award ribbon :laughing:

5 Likes