Cool Fonts

I have created text using zalgo text generator

B̷͕͉̄͊̎̅̅̇͛͑̒̕i̶̧̘̤͍̖͓̲̹̙̤̟̼͍̹̟͆͛͑́̍̆̋̀̉͘͜ͅl̶̡̡͕̟̰̟̪͇͉̣̮̒̄͆͊l̸̨̝̖̠͖̓͊̓̀͗̋̊̈́̾̽͒͠y̶̫̜̝̗̤̤̬͎̳̯͆̃̈͊͐́̓̾̑͊̚͝͠ ̴̨̛̝̼̤̖̩̭͇̭͕̯̱̈͆̀̊͛͒͂̏͐M̴̧͖͇̭̤̭̟̘̣̩͙̩̫̱̮̞̖̎̑̈́͑̕͠.̵̡͙͚͕̝̹̝̟̯̱̠͔͙̗͍̀̍̒̂̏͜ͅ ̶̧͎͗Ţ̶̟͇̥̓̓̐̆̆̏͋̏̏̔͂̑̍͘͠ě̷̡͈̟͓̘͙̲̱͂̒̊̓̀͂̈́̕͜ͅę̴̭̮͎̘̻̲̯͙̺̭̼̙̊͘͜ṭ̷̙̭͇͕̣̹̼̝̥̈́̂͜ę̶̣̖̞̰̩͚̯̗͙͔̰̆̈́͗̓̂r̸͓̹̬͎͗͐̄̿̉̉̉̐͊̀̈́̕͜͠
̶̭͓͎̜͚̘̆̄̆̇̀̓͑̎͒͑̋̽͐͘ͅ

1 Like

W̴̨͍͈͈̬̩̟̫͒̇̄̌̅͒͑̓͛T̸̨̪̩͆̑̃̊͝F̷͚̰̟͙̲̻̋̓͆͋̈́̋͆͛̾̓̋̉̊͊̋͝ͅ,̷̻́͌̿̓͛́̃̉̔̇̉̓́ ̸̧̛͍͙̹̼̖̟͚̣͍̘͓̝͇̿͜ͅt̷̨̛̜̻͇̞̲̙̤͇͚̮͎̳͖̝̎̒͛̄̒͊́̽̏̃̍̉͗̿̍ͅh̴̢̞̖̳͍͙̠̤̥̘͍̬̦̜͙̿̄̾̓͗i̸̛̖̯̯̥̠̤̘̤͕͍̎̓̋̄̓̀̏̈͛̈́s̶̡̗̺̻̻͓̦̄̍͋̅ ̴̦͒͘i̴͇̗͛͗̾̓̒̄̋̏́͐͆ṣ̴̪͛̋̋̚͝͝ ̴̥̳͕̹̘̰͓͈͙̹̦͔̩͈̦̓̊͌̈́̏ç̷͖̥̬͍̝̝̬̘̞̅̃̑̍͊͋͌͐̊̄̊̕͠ȓ̵̡̢̧̖̫̱̞̦͈͓̟͚͇̹̦̀͋̈́͒͗̋͘a̷̡̧̖͙̳̪̥̠̪̹̠͍̳͆̀̾̒̾̆̅̈́̐̆̋̒̕̕͝͠z̵̨̛̪̼͓͈̳̪̫̱̟̣̟̬̅̊̃͌͂̑̊͐̉̕̚ͅy̸̥͙͗!̸̜͕͉̰̠̠͎̐́̈́̋͠ ̶̡̘̖̞͖͎̬͉͇̥̩̣̣͍̲͎͍̃̀̈́̐̈͝L̸̡̲̙̬̖͖̬͉͇̟̊̓̀̔O̴̢͇͕̯͔̺͙̬̓ͅͅL̸͈̦͖̱̭̤̜̫͍̒͌̐̅̀͋̌̀͆͛̈́̊̔̓̇̿͝

Thanks for the messed up text generator, @BillyTeeter! :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Here you can generate amazing fancy text online.

Would using any of these font generators for an alliance name make it unsearchable, or would some of them work for search functions?

1 Like

You need to have the part you want to be searchable in normal letters. Can’t remember exactly but I tried different ones and then tried to search for it to know if it works, symbols around the name have no influence on that.

2 Likes

If you want to Change your normal LOOKING FONT into STYLISH FANCY TEXT.

Then,

This is the Best Fancy Text Generator and Font Changer of All Time.

It’ll surely help you. :blush::v:

Very Nice Platform to discuss all about gaming.
Love :heart: this platform.

In the event that you are searching for precise impact of text style you referenced above, there are numerous destinations where you can track down it however I utilized discord fonts generator 347 for such cool and extravagant impact/text here you can likewise track down a huge number of new impacts.

There are hundreds of sites that can make such fonts instantly… Example https://fontchanger.xyz or Fancy Text Generator 😍 Cool Fonts and Fancy Text Symbols etc.

1 Like

Hi All! Does anyone have a list or a website that shows all the different characters/letters you can use as your ‘in game’ name? I’ve seen some really cool symbols and letters formatted in a different way, and was wondering if there is a list somewhere? How does everyone know this info? Thanks in advance!

You could use a character map like this.

How would you get these in game though? Is there some trick? Sorry, Im old :smiley:

You can open that character map site on your phone browser and copy/paste from the browser into the text field for the name change.

3 Likes

Ahhhh that makes a lot of sense. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Not all characters will show up in game, be careful not to waste your gems or free name change.

1 Like

So there isnt something that shows available in game ones somewhere?

I don’t think so. It mostly depends on what the device you’re using and the OS it is running supports. App developers usually leave that up to the OS. The older your device, the older the OS, meaning higher the chance it won’t support some characters/fonts/etc. But if your device is newer running latest OS, you should be safe. But not a guarantee.

As for different alphabets, that usually depends on the app itself and whether the app offers translation based on the locale set on your device.

Okay, well that all makes a ton of sense. My phone is very new so it should be supporting most things. Thank you! If anyone with cool characters has a site they would recommend for these or anything else, I would be grateful.

Aha, that explains why I once saw someone who next to their name had : star : written? They were hoping for an image of a star to be displayed? I wish I had advice, but I do not sorry, I´m not too familiar with it ingame.

I´ll lurk around in this thread, maybe I can learn something - I hope you find the answers you are searching for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another thing you could try is, look up character map app on Google PlayStore if you’re on Android or on AppStore if you’re on iOS. Once you download it, and if the characters render properly within that app, chances are that they would render properly within the game as well. Other than that, I have not seen anything specific outlining what E&P specifically supports. The vast number of characters across different names I’ve seen definitely suggests that it is controlled by the OS that app is running on. Good luck to ya.

1 Like

If it won’t show up in game then it won’t show up in the text box before you confirm. In the attached example you can see that the “s” and the “e” won’t be displayed in the game.

3 Likes