Convince me to continue playing

They once said to themselves, can we come up with characters more stupid than the circus guys. Let’s see how idiotic we can make it with players still buying.

2 Likes

Ill complete the event and play a few more stages to try get coins but im not gonna go nuts trying to rank well.

2 Likes

I like gooey and phinias.
But this is becoming stupid, and child like.
We are censored in our speech. The characters are juvinile. Wheres mother goose and the 3 pigs,and what "costumes will they get?

1 Like

We were once introduced to cool, stylish, classic heroes like Layla.

Now we get this:

why sg, why?

4 Likes

I thought they should have given mother north a stripper costume. Thats funny. Ironic. This is a game for adults ,this isnt chutes and ladders or candyland

You didn’t lied, though. Going competitive in this game is not healthy.

2 Likes

The game direction does annoy everyone. From the whales who now need to pump their spending just to remain competitive, to us peasant F2P who rarely got any legendary. And new legendary expired within month, just before F2P able to max it

I won’t convince you to play if you don’t like it anymore. By the end of the day, its just a game, we can live without it. I hope that you have great alliance buddy, and you can still be friend without this game.

2 Likes

Vulcans, Romulans, Klingons, Avengers, Micky Mouse :stuck_out_tongue: … The Universe is vast…
I am sure they’ll have enough to keep churning new Heroes, as long as people have money to spend… Which someone always will…
And who knows, a Billionaire might someday just buy this game… just to have a hero card of him/herself :smiley:

1 Like

…but often copyrighted.

Censored. Tell me about it. You can say anything thats on any card in the cards against humanity game in the chat room. But you can’t mention maps or groomers.

Take a break or slow down some.

I am back to being on my own. I missed killing the daily titan yet again yesterday, and I just shrugged.

When and if I feel reenergised to resume a more active play, I will. Till then, I do what I feel like doing.

2 Likes

If you want someone else to convince and do things then better don’t do it… Do only when u interested,
Forceful things bring frustration

2 Likes

The silliness of the heroes is what makes it funny. The idea of taking these silly pets in and beating someone with fearsome heroes. Or having a duck in armor being the reason an enemy loses. They lost to a duck making the victory even sweeter.

2 Likes

Convince me to convince you to continue the game. Do I need this? Do you need it? )))

2 Likes

What’s the point? Do you want to shift the responsibility for making a decision to someone else? Or do you want motivation? If you don’t have motivation, then no one will give it to you. )))

I’m playing less and less the rewards are terrible and the hero drop rate is ridiculous I’ve also stopped being in alliances as so many either have quit i use to play alongside or loads don’t log in for days

2 Likes

In actuality i was hoping s.g. would see people are getting pissed off at the their stupidity. Its gotten so juvinile. Also if i want to say the word :hankey: in my alliance i should be able to. Treat adults like adults not infants

1 Like

Whp u got the usualy fk off get out od here followed by the im upset with you vut i spent to much already followed by the im a lazy bastard so since im never spending imnprepared for the l9ng grind cause i never leave my couch. Ima make it simple look at your roster, fit in where you can and if thats not enkugh for you for whatever reason, look elsewhere, mich bettwr and fairer games out there. Dontet the feelings here apoil you the grass is greener elsewhere.

A wise approach :slight_smile: hope you feel reenergised soon!

1 Like