Converting resources (metal/iron VS food/ham)

I’m sure others may pop in, but between emblems, advanced buildings, building up my item supplies for events, and harpoons I seem to use all the food and iron I produce.

1 Like

Be nice to convert IRON into food or iron to food be helpful option

Ya man thatbwoild be a great idea when i started to build my farms and mines i didn’t know what i was doing now i have like 6 farma and only 3 mines but i still run out of fpld way to fast

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

let’s do something cool, when my iron/food stock is full, I can create iron or food bundles (250k, 500k, 1000k) and put them in my inventory.

So it would finally be possible to manage iron and food! Lets start to manage our own Village!

Lets vote for this cool stuff!

Best Regards
Norma from Loge

1 Like

Once you get TC20 it’s easy to exploit current mechanics to store food.

Iron, I’m with you - but I’ve not seen an iron surplus since new buildings were introduced.

1 Like

Yes, of course you can do this with TC, BUT you always have the problem that the warehouse has to be emptied at some point. AND after each new TC start a new hero, you consume food, unwanted!

If you can convert it into bundles, no resources are lost.

And collecting iron is very important for the redistribution or leveling of the skill trees.

Instead of always posting things that are not good, I’d like to compliment the makers for Introducing these food and iron boxes!!! Great job guys!!!

Maybe it’s a good idea to replace the normal iron and food you win by filling daily chest with these kind of boxes, for those who have already full stacks of food and iron…

5 Likes

Very nice idea! Would be nice

Would be pretty useful, to convert food to iron and vice versa, even if the ratio was something like 3 or 4 to 1

Add a feature too the Alchemy Lab that allows you to exchange food for iron or iron for food. Probably a 2:1 ratio. I find myself with more iron than I know what to do with and always lacking food.

1 Like

Maybe to add ability(in Hunter’s lodge? As level 0 + to exchange at once independently from other actions), even with 25 or 50% discount, or with random discount from 15% till 60% …

Guys, I need more food and less iron. Can we make this happen? It will help make the alchemy lab useful if you put it there…

I believe a building or a function that would allow the conversion of food to Iron and vice versa is needed for a long time now.

I am lacking food all the time but I dont many things to put my iron in. I would be happy to convert my excess iron to food at some rate. I would take even rate 1 : 0,75 meaning 100k iron to 75k food or so…

How far along are you in the game? Hero Academy level 6 is a great way to bank iron.

I would be happy to do that too.

Partially you can do it by transferring recruits from your Training Camps to Hero Academy Rare Troop Training. But that only works if you banked your food first, so it’s not really a complete answer to the problem.

I’d be a fan of adding regular, straightforward conversion. I actually expected Alchemy Lab to be able to do that, when it was announced…

Far. Ive banked 60 days to ha4 now. All buildings done.

Im using ha4 which takes 100 troops instead of ha6 (150) cos I’m out of troops all the time too. Only 70 days in one tc20 left. Im using all my food to making health potions for AL 9a,b and 8b as they have the best alkashard per hour rate and adding days to lvl9 takes over 600k food per 3 days. Troops and crafting other battle items also takes lots of food.

Thanks for merging. I figured this must have been issued before. Hopefully this is in upcoming QoL developments which we are looking forward to.