Converting Advanced Buildings

This may have been requested already but I scrolled for a while and didn’t see it.

I’d like an option to convert my advanced buildings back to any of the building that I’ve sacrificed.

For instance, I’m rarely tied up in my hunters lodge and none of us are ever tied up in our barracks. But when the Hero Academy came out, I was out of forges to give up for this building. I gave up a farm for it since I knew I was going to need a lot of iron to get to the finish line. Now I have all of my buildings maxed and I’m overflowing with iron. I have over 110 days worth of 3* troops training in the hero academy and the only way to get my farm back is to pull all of them out or wait.

I know this seems like a me me me problem, but I think it would be a good QoL change if we could convert any advanced building back to any building we gave up.

Wow, great timing. I am exactly in the same situation as you are in. Lol. I am actually gradually running out my HA4 troop training, so that I can get back my farm. I am still about 10 days away from being able to do that.

1 Like

I just want my farm back!!! Haha

1 Like

#GiveUsOurFarmBack :rofl:

1 Like

On a serious note, what is your plan after getting your farm back. What buildings will you use for advanced things?

1 Like

I would convert my barracks back to a farm. Then convert back whenever I need to level troops. That’s really all I want.

1 Like

That’s a fantastic idea. Thanks… I was thinking of doing back and forth between a farm and HL, but your idea is way cooler and more efficient :slight_smile:

SInce I’m overflowing with iron, i converted two of my mines to hold advanced buildings. The third and the barracks sit on forges; i barely use the two remaining.

1 Like

Was going to say, you can already do that… but not if the advanced building, or your builder(s) themselves are busy.

I too have realized that I rarely use my Hunter’s Lodge, and I don’t always use my Barracks every day, so it’s probably in my best interests to swap at least one of them back.

1 Like

I can only convert the building back to what it originally was. I’m saying that we should have the option to change it to any of the buildings that we’ve converted in the past.

1 Like

Ah, yes, okay. I can see how that would be problematic if you already have like 100 days worth of training backlog in one of your buildings that was originally a farm, and you find yourself needing an extra farm. There currently is no way to “shift” all those resources over to a crafting forge in order to get your farm back.

But there should be, absolutely. I hate how once a training, research, or building is started, it can’t be undone without losing massive amounts of resources.

1 Like

Yeah, I might have not worded it well, but that’s all I’m trying to say. Give me options.

1 Like

I think I just misunderstood because I am actually currently in the process of changing my advanced buildings back to their original forms before finally deciding on which ones I want to keep permanently vs. which ones I’ll only need occasionally, now that my buildings are all pretty much maxed out. Luckily I have not put 100+ days worth of anything into any of them yet, though it’s likely that I will end up keeping my Hero Academy and probably Alchemy Lab too on a permanent basis, leaving my builder open to convert a forge into Barracks or Hunter’s Lodge (then back again) whenever needed.