Continuing worsening boards

It’s proof there is an algorithm to manipulate random…
I love the contradictions… the defending position is that it’s so unlikely that SG use algorithms to manipulate random, when there is proof of one right at the start of every match .

SG just brought out LB to increase power , which will be rare and they will sell.
Then they decreased silent buffs.
So what they are saying is you have to buy LB to stay the same power as you are right now.
And you naively think these people are above committing morally corrupt acts?

2 Likes

I love the ignorance, whether intentional or unintentional, of anything that is said which is in opposition to your own views. Nobody is saying anything contradictory - the argument is that SGG is not manipulating the boards against players regardless of spending patterns, tournament off colors or color stacking. Everyone acknowledges the removal of matches at the outset in order to remove an unfair advantae to either the defender or the offensue due to starting cascades. The replacement board configuration is still 100% random in terms of the split of colors

I’m willing to believe the boards are rigged against me after returning to the game after a sabbatical. :laughing:

3 Likes

I think we’re all willing to believe it at times :grin:

Welcome back, by the way.

1 Like

Some 3 boards of last wars. This game is fun on begin. Now its just annoying.

1 Like

Lol. This game can drive people batty! Going mono or 4-1 or 3-2 is a risky proposition in terms of the boards being able to crush your hopes and your dreams especially against an A+ defensive team. The real problem is most of the new top tier defenses leave very little room for a bad board to start the match. Coming back from 3 unhelpful moves to start a match is tougher now than it was even 6 mths ago.

3 Likes

Especially if you are using sub-optimal teams to attack with.

2 Likes

Devs rig the boards to periodically shaft players in hopes they will try to beat the system with a credit card. The Devs are greedy losers.

4 Likes

No they don’t.

It amuses the life out of me when people post screenshots of perfectly normal boards and go “There! There, you see? Terrible board. That’s why I lost.” When all you have to do is see they took a totally unsuitable team for the job. Sure, sometimes the board is awful (I had a couple of stinkers in the tournament this morning), but you do need to at least give yourself a chance that if the right tiles come along you’ll be able to do some damage with them.

2 Likes

Seriously has become demotivating that you can break 3,4,5 + diamonds on the board and receive 1 on color tile. Or when facing a reflect hero you get zero damaging tiles until after the board cascades into the reflect hero and activates it then your colors won’t stop appearing in the next cascade and wipes out your whole team in one turn.

Whatever you did to change acquired tiles to be the opposite of the heroes being used is waaaaaaaaay over tuned.

3 Likes

It’s not even worth doing raids anymore.
The boards are such ■■■■■■■■ it doesn’t matter what you take.
Having a full team in the tournament to losing to a single hero because there was absolutely no matches to be had is just a total load of ■■■■!
Like seriously enough! Take mono nothing next board exactly everything you needed on the previous board.
You only care about people who spend money and that is so sad, losing interest in the commercial aspect now and having my screen full of crap offers on an almost daily basis.
Love it! Well done on annoying the hell out of people continuously!!

5 Likes

Enough said…happens all the time…what a joke…
can you guess which colours I used before this raid this in a 3-2

2 Likes

Ii had the same situation :frowning:

Oh wait but did this happen earlier?

Oh I get it… I took a point in time view, just like you! Cheeky me.

Full raid here. I won

Never stack blue against a green tank especially Telly!
And green is not the optimal stack againdt purple. Use yellow against purple and red against green and your gaming experience will take an uplift.

Happy gaming

Why not stack blue against Telly? I have won that way with a mono blue once.

Now to be serious, the point is that due to how skewed the tiles can be, if you pick the right color, you can win regardless of the tank color.

Most times you can get a balanced board, but many times you will get a board heavily weighted towards a particular color. If you guessed right, you win, you guess wrong, you lose.

2 Likes

If you go mono with a high emblemed red team you need 3 tiles to kill Telly, with green, yellow and purple you need six. With blue 12! With an 3stack you need more than 15 tiles. Si youf only way to victory is 9 tiles and all specials on Telly and pray thst its enough to kill her. But after 9 blue tiles the other enemies have slaughtered your team with specials and slash attacks in 9 out of 10 cases.

Go red against green tanks, its far better

You completely missed my point. If the board is completely filled with blue, then it doesn’t matter how many tiles you need, your heroes will be filled with mana and you’ll be able to kill the other team. I usually stack 3-1-1 against the tank, but lots of times I’ll get boards that are full of the weak tiles and lose.

The point about going mono with red against green tank is that you’re going to lose if you get a full blue board, and given that either scenario is likely, if you guess right you win.

Here’s an old example of my video where I wasn’t paying attention and went mono with blue. Given how few red tiles there were at the start, I would have likely lost going mono red.

1 Like

The board being full of blue can happen, but the probability is very low. If you always expect the boards with the lowest probability its no wonder you loose. If you expect a balanced board and stack the optimal color against the opposing tank you will win most of the times. Sometimes when filling my heroe chest I win 5 out of 5 sometimes I loose 4 out of 5. But on average I win 3,5 out of 5. ( Some defenses I reroll especially Bera tank with Frigg on flank in inverse formation).
I always play mono in raids and in 5 out of 6 war attacks. I assure you the boards are not rigged!

I must say that this is surely that mono teams are punished hard. NO tiles to match in 20 % of matches. Thats crazy

Assuming that every color is evenly weighted, how can you say that it’s the lowest probability? You’re saying that you always play mono in raids, are you saying that you always get the colors that you want or there are times they are completely dry?

Like I said, I go 3-1-1, so most times I am fine, although it’s obvious that certain colors are under-represented on some boards, and other over-represented. For example, at the end of a match, I may look at one of my heroes and notice that they never got any mana. Not a big deal if it’s one of the support heroes, but if it’s the 3 stack, that means it’s pretty hard to win unless my other support heroes are firing often, or hit hard.

1 Like