Continuing worsening boards

Mono forever!

I mean, why would I continue to play 97% mono, if I were constantly losing or if the boards are “rigged”? It’s a good thing that I do the special, secret SG head-waggle and butt-dance before every raid and war while waving my credit card in the air (with my camera uncovered, because, well, you KNOW they are watching!) to guarantee my victories.

In order for one alliance to lose, the other has to win, so… logic fail.

Setting aside the vast evidence demonstrating randomness, and despite the vast lack of non-anecdotal, confirmation-biased “evidence” to the contrary, what is the SG endgame? Purposely ■■■■ people off so they quit the game doesn’t seem like the best business approach to me…

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm that since yesterday’s update the titan boards have gone terrible if you stack my team mates are all having this problem

What I understand is, devs seems doesn’t want player always easy to open raid chest, especially when consider mono team is the efficient way to win raid.

So start with poor board > continuing worsening boards > opponent offence and defence power become nonreasonble > your hit rate starting become lower… etc.

And I think how worse your situation will be is base on how many trophies you have at that moment, and max nos of trophy you can get should related to your max team power.

Thats mean the game mostly provide poor board to you if your trophy amount is almost reach to your currently limitation, and devs can adjust that limitation any time to balancing your game progress.

Just continues to be bad . Not me but an alliance members board. Come on man!

Even if he had started with other colors . Purple on purple. Ridiculous!

Me and my alliance have said the same thing.

I know, right?! Look how few of my main color there were at the start. And spaced so far apart. It’s like the game knew that I wanted reds, and was going to make sure I didn’t get them!

Wasting your time, these folks are deep in confirmation bias territory and will never do the math.

3 Likes

But… but… they have SCREENSHOTS!!!

2 Likes

Also they just “know”. Like on a spiritual level, that boards are stacked against them.

That’s evidence enough and we should stop winning so many raids so they can right already.

1 Like

I wonder how many staff they have.
To watch the millions of players and then manipulate the boards individually.
I have to be happy that I’m more of an inconspicuous player.
Sometimes things go well, sometimes there is also bad luck, but at some point there will be better times.

1 Like

No staff. It’s just the matrix really. Everyone is Agent right?

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t see a bad board there… You make 3 yellows with the middle-left yellow to the right and you get a good cascade going… Then vertical purples on the other side get you Green shield… I would love to see how your mate played that, and wether reds came by after those two cascades.

Git gud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well why would you attack with all reds when enemy tanks isn’t even green? You only have those heroes or what?

1 Like

Well, you’ve clearly used all the red tiles because your heroes have charged their mana.

If you take one colour, you can’t expect the game to provide tiles on demand.

5 Likes

And that is a losing team anyway. Just curious, what was your purpose in putting that particular team against that particular enemy? What were your reasons in selecting those heroes to use with each other?

This is why people lose raids and blame it on the boards…

1 Like

Battista, exactly and why would they do it? People are crazy…

Hi everyone, just wanted to bring up what I feel is a repetitive nuisance in E&P. I’m sure you all experience this, but having played for a year and a half it has gotten considerably worse lately. I know some raids aren’t supposed to go your way. Winning every one is unreasonable; however, since POV has been implemented, I have noticed that the tile algorithms are absolutely ridiculous. Day after day, time after time, without fail there are boards flooded with off color tiles and combos with JUUUST enough to set off enemy specials without killing them. It has gotten to the point where it’s not fun anymore. It’s a continuous slap in the face. I don’t know if they’re just using this as a tactic to get people to stay on longer, but it makes me personally want to play the game less. If you also experience this, please comment and hopefully they will actually do something about it instead of censorship.

Much love E&P community

4 Likes