Continuing worsening boards

Intriguing - do share with us all please!

1 Like

Why should he? Too many with their head in the sand to hear it. His post gets flag for no reason. I wouldn’t tell anyone anything.

Not trying to be rude. But too many blind in here to see the facts. The game is consistently pushing good players out and this forum does little to help. If I were him I would not waste the time. Good luck to you though.

1 Like

I’ll share my 38 combo :laughing:

If this keeps working. Not sure I want it broadcasted publicly.

But don’t worry it’s just random anyway
and Bob’s yer uncle
So. Nothing to see here.

Move along… move along

1 Like

Please be reminded of the Forum Rules. Additional violations will cause this thread to be temporarily closed.

1 Like

Both of those boards are totally playable. Don’t know what the follow up was like but a bad board for me is when I get like 6-9 of my strong colour for the entire match (until I lose clearly). :slightly_smiling_face:

I usually don’t complain about the boards because generally I just go through periods of good and bad but since PoV finish they have been ridiculously bad

2 Likes

I see so many old team mates quit this game. Somehow this game turn absolutelly unpleasant, not fun anymore like 1-2 year ago. RNG… Right, lol.
What a shame.

1 Like

The fill in was blank also.

A bad board here or there is to be expected. But 4 strait is BS.

This is the real tragedy in what is happening to this game. I said a year ago the exodus was coming. Everyone said I was crazy. I know of 3 long time players that quit this week alone. The whole thing has become a dumpster fire. The devs definitely don’t seem interested in fixing any of it. RNG is just the tip of what’s wrong with this game. Friendships developed over time are the only reason I still play. But the garbage boards are making it hard to do that anymore.

1 Like

RNG just a terms to cover up all the things, the key point is the setting to controlling / configuring random factor limitation…

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m leery of contributing to this dumpster fire thread and maybe it’s already been indicated in here and I just missed it, but, my curiosity here has gotten the better of me, so I have to ask. Like would the possible end game here to this supposed “board rigging”?

Like, even ignoring the fact that it would literally be more difficult and more time consuming for SGG to code the game to “rig” the boards and the fact that this has already been looked at from a large data set study by users here, I’m not seeing what’s potentially gained here by doing so. And even worse, why would it apparently only done against certain players and how would that determination even be made?

1 Like

Here are just a few that I could think of:

[Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy - #2220 by Pompitous]

Cheers

I hate to break this to you, but uhh, none of those explanations are even plausible to be of the benefit of SGG. To wit:

The more players playing, creating more boards is not going to dilute the possibility of complaints, it would magnify them. More players playing means more “rigged” bad boards being played, which means more people seeing them and more people quitting permanently as a result.

And that even ignores the actual studied evidence that the boards aren’t “rigged”

Further, even taking your supposition at face value, that still does not benefit SGG in any way shape or form. Like at all.

What does this even mean? How is a player from an alliance getting steam rolled "free advertising? Further, how does “rigged boards” that would do the exact opposite to what you’re describing here help accomplish that goal? You’re arguing against yourself here and it appears that fail to realize it.

This literally has nothing to do with rigged boards at all. And even still SGG posts their draw rate chances. It’s not a secret.

I’m not even sure who Deadlift is other than what I am assuming is some rando player from a top alliance, let alone why a player being in the top 100 regularly would somehow support not only the theory that “boards are rigged” , but also how those boards “being rigged” somehow benefits SGG here. This is pretty much a non sequitur.

In order to fully understand what is going on we need to see the code.

But in reality, the majority of mobile games are designed as a trap to generate more revenue. They are utilizing human psychology with deep studies. If you win the majority of your raids, there is simply no reason for anyone to target better hero’s. Loosing is a must for the revenue stream on games. But they also can’t always let you loose. So they usually track players and rig things accordingly.,

None of us can say if this is fully the case on this game. But the majority of us can easily see that boards are getting worse and worse lately. Which is also in combination with increased monetization attempts. They all correlate with each other.

I believe before Zynga, that mechanic was not in the game but it is implemented after Zynga acquisition.

2 Likes

It’s fine.

I don’t think it would be so difficult to include history to manipulate the slot machine. I don’t believe it would be such a complicated code…

But I do believe that rich, successful business entrepreneurs leave nothing to Chance!

You keep on keepin’ on

And I’ll keep counting all the rainbow boards reshuffling at a 55% increase over mono boards and draw conclusions for a pattern of the ebb and flow. Enjoy the game in my own way, by ensuring my socks don’t match, or not wearing pants :rofl:

or some other way

And we’ll both have fun.

But it is. And even if it wasn’t, there’s still no seeming actual benefit to doing it. If nothing else, if they were in fact “rigging” boards and it was found out, they’d be running the risk of losing everything.

Haha!

There’s always war and judgment between the believers and non believers.

Meanwhile, no one has seen the actual code

I think it’s fun!

1 Like

Once you are in, they have you for life :smiley:

The fact is, is is clearly enough evidence that some people somewhere out of the millions of players have some bad boards to be able to conclude that SGG is controlling the boards in some nefarious scheme to increase their profits. Natural RNG, the “hidden” stat boost to the defender, human error and natural eqaulisation due to team power discrepancies clearly wouldn’t have THE EXACT SAME RESULT as we see now when we all lose some.

If they wanted eveyone to be in the “sweet spot” or win/loss ratio to encourage paying but not lead to quitting it seems to be far more plausible that they would possibly increase the defender’s bonus (if it is shown that people are winning too much) and put more boundaries on the RNG, giving less variance in boards (e.g. from 5 to 9 of each colour). The fact that we see such wild swings in board “quality” (as well as the numerous data tracking projects throughout the years) seems pretty clear evidence to the contrary, i.e. nobody is trying to adjust the results of the natural RNG other than to ensure no matches on the starting boards (clear to those with eyes, anyway)

lure

1 Like

its not a conspiracy. Its a way to limit a player from rolling all over the defense immediately. Few of us keep saying it… its still random if they add a script that says every same color hero you bring to the fight reduces the chance of your color generating by 1% (unknown %). That easily explains why so many boards start with so few red with your mono team. This doesn’t mean you won’t get a starting board with a slew of red tiles. It’s random. Doesnt mean you can’t win with a “bad board” either. There is also nothing for anyone to benefit from scripting it this way, except for trying to figure out a way to balance the matches.

I’ve come to terms with this and just try make the best of bad situations.