Continuing worsening boards

Yep…

So just between 2 possibilities you averaged 5%
Which is pretty amazing flipping. I feel like you rushed it and had some flabby flipping. Didn’t get enough thumb under it.

Between 5 possibilities he should have
averaged higher. Much higher! An added degree of variation for each extra possibility. Instead…
he averaged less than half a percent variation!
Between all 5!

Ridiculous… Perfect…
how is such perfection random?..
so either it’s pencil whipped or…
It can’t be random

1 Like

Well first of all I certainly didn’t do any flipping whatsoever.

heads = 0
tails = 0

Randomize

For i = 1 To Cells(1, 2).Value
x = Int(Rnd * 2 + 1)

If x = 1 Then heads = heads + 1
If x = 2 Then tails = tails + 1

Next i

Cells(3, 2).Value = heads
Cells(4, 2).Value = tails

Plus some minor excel formulas. cells(1, 2).value is the sample size. Can’t fudge this! I think you should really evaluate why you call BS on everything everyone says, when it doesn’t align 100% with how you see the world. 99% of the people in the world are not out to trick or con you and if they say something I think they should be presumed honest unless proven otherwise.

Secondly, the more numbers you have, the more it should lean towards the expected after you get through a minimum sample size, and the larger numbers you are dealing with in regards to starting boards helps with this. I think there is more room for deviation if you are working with binaries. Can’t prove or disprove it though without writing a (reasonable) algorithm for a Starting boards and i dont have the time to invest into that at the moment. But I’ll give it a go at some point

Edit: Took much less time than I thought! The generation of the tiles is not intelligent however as I am not (yet) removing any matches, which the real algorithm does. Mine therefore hypothetically allows a maximum number of tiles in a color of 35 per board, which will mean there would be a larger variation expected than if I implemented something closer to the actual algorithm. Given these results I have no reason to doubt the variation seen in the video.

Note - expected number of each color is 2450, over 10 repetitions of 350 samples.
Bolded numbers are the actuals and the figures below each bolded figure is the deviation from the expected

• The largest deviation across everything is 4.1% but the average is around 1.3% (added the calculation after I took the screenshot, was too lazy to take a new screenshot)

The cutest pile of garbage I’ve ever seen :laughing:

1 Like

Which still does better than your amazing heroes. I guess even a porsche can’t win a race if the driver can’t drive…

Yes but, continuing worsening boards make me feel like driving a Mclaren F1 to race with Lancia Stratos on bumpy road… :roll_eyes:

Have fun!

4 Likes

Please… facts and data and logic have no place in this house of conspiracy

3 Likes

Neither free speech xD

3 Likes

I noticed that, how does that offend anyone but a ‘victim’

2 Likes

Because, this

cry

3 Likes

Beautiful, well ballanced starting board. Missing one color though… Notice the two mana controllers and very fast damage dealers on defense angainst my slow big guns… personally, I would have bet on the defense…

… and the unexpected outcome of an epic battle!

Boards can be turned.

6 Likes

This is totally off topic! In fact it is completely opposite topic! You are only allowed to come here and complain about how you lose all of the time becase of bad “boards”

Boards is a code word for Skills

1 Like

How many emblems on BT?

+18, like most key 4*

2 Likes

there must be an anti-conspiracy conspiracy! I just went 6/6 in the last war running only mono teams, against all 4400+ teams. Impossible, you say?

I believe the programmers have read the incredibly well-thought out and proven arguments for planned board manipulation in this thread, and, because I bought one of the challenge offers (thus cementing my status as a “big spender”) have programmed all of my boards (yes, me personally) to be bountiful and overflowing with my desired color.

3 Likes

Stop with the lies. It’s not random. It’s rigged. 2 purple combos the entire fight. Typical in war. 1 flag is gonna ■■■ you and another flag is definitely gonna ■■■ you. Sick of the BS!

Maybe the algorithm adjusts boards based on personality.

I have won 29 of 31 of my last raids. Boards have been decent, as always.

Honest people get shafted

What does that mean, exactly?

1 Like

You brought up personality and algorithms.
I finished the thought for you.

I think this debate,
And every debate on the planet for that matter.
Is increasingly being argued over two separate talking points.

1. Look at this tree, it’s on fire!
  2. Look at this tree, it’s fine…

Meanwhile there is more happening. There are other trees. There is wind. There is rain. But each participant in the argument leaves out bits of information and exaggerates about their 1 tree, in the big forest.

And when more folks join in. A bullying theme develops.

Meanwhile…

NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN THE ACTUAL CODE

1 Like