Continuing worsening boards

Boards do depend on a seed in your device.
And no one knows what that seed uses to
generate the RNG. It could be multiple things!
but…
There are some who believe the RNG
can be…tightened and loosened

In this video that @rigs shared recently:(Are those huge bundles offered worth it? - #2 by Rigs)

@Anchor and many of his followers:

Test the RNG with silver summon coins
before throwing gems at it!

They’re feeling the water

before diving in the pool!

I trust Anchor and I’ve used his process. I agree with him like many of his followers do, that it works!

If you carefully consider this… basically what Anchor is saying is… that the summon RNG, is also seeded, and that seed seems to be tied to previous pulls!

So… are board seeds dependent on previous raids?
Would this prevent dominance?
As suggested on another thread which should probably be merged with this one :laughing:
[Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy - #1555 by Pompitous]

No one knows… but people DO experience random stretches of unbelievable bad luck. And people who track data show that you also will experience random stretches of great luck too!

You just remember the bad boards because
pain tends to linger…
Speaking of which…

Yeah… so uh, it’s difficult to define a bad board with a rainbow team… but if the board reshuffles, then previous to the “free tornado” it was a very bad board… and experiencing reshuffles in 1000 mono games and 1000 rainbow games should be nearly equal.
But will it be? I’m too tired to find out and unwilling to fight a sea of Telluria with rainbow…
but wouldn’t it be cool
if someone could count free tornadoes
On 1,000 mono games and 1,000 rainbow
And just see

@Rigs I forgot about this thread! Reading through it was a trip, you hammered me! :rofl::+1:

After the whole beta/seed thing. Do you feel the same? Or… not really care?
I’m leaning pretty heavy towards the latter. This write-up here has drained my tin foil. Nothing left to make hats with…

1 Like