Continuing worsening boards

Teammate beat ya to it, i was just goin to watch quietly as people rambled on about it. But the numbers have been ran, the data has been collected, and people put more time into writing conspiracy theories than they do proving/disproving them, 1 of the most annoying things about this forum but oh well the forum has to have some entertainment value outside of community content section

And yes these “color stacking nerf” theories pop up after just about every update, about as common as wu kong miss rate increasing, and loot nerf theories. Data has disproved wu miss rate increase, data has disproved tile distribution nerfs, and i believe i could probably find data disproving the loot nerfs as well since most that argue in favor of it mention somewhere in their theory “i recall when chests and other loot used to be better”. Well recall doesnt tell us jack crap. Memory is typically pretty biased, takes data.

With that being said, the complaints such as yours have existed for 2+ yrs. Why would they have any reason to actually nerf the tile distribution now when people were already complaining how much they already did? Doesnt make any sense. There’s no gain in it.

13 Likes