Contest of whales - new event

2/3 names we all know, as they’re particulary active in all summons threads, I see them drooling from their lips in this moment about this gorgeous idea!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: pop-corn and coke for me please!:fries::cup_with_straw::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Why bother with that when whale bashing seems to be a permanent favourite in this forum.

Actually this would be pretty funny.

I’d like to see if they can complete this by buying and ascending these heroes in the 3-day window the event window is active, or if it would take them several months until the event comes up again.

That being said, let’s appreciate our whales too (I used to be one) as they pay for the game we all enjoy at low or no cost.

2 Likes

I made a free summon and obtained three Wo3r heroes

1 Like

How about USD $9.99 for 3 extra tiles in the color of your choosing in your next starting board?

UNLIMITED BUY

2 Likes

I probably don’t know the names cause I don’t visit the summon threads, cause … I don’t care lol. Good for them if they do 100-1,000 summons I guess? It’s more of a shame they can’t use all these good heroes they get.

1 Like

I agree. Totally. The Game has to find a way to BALANCE such efforts to pull all the new heroes, with the possibility to use them ASAP. We need our whales to be happy, and generous! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

Contest of Whales in action

4 Likes