Contest of elements isn’t fair

I think it’s ok
Being played for less than 2 years with 15 Holy with 1 3* healer , I’ve managed for 8 stages, however, i believe next quest can pass all.

Never the less, I suggest to open the Costumed heroes can played for all their version twice.
Or even 2+1+1 with first 2 for 1 version and the other version can ve used for playing 1 time respectively.

Yellow is probably the easiest color for this challenge - there are lots of yellow overhealers. cVivica, Gullinbursti, Steropes, and Rekhetre come to mind. I don’t have any overhealers of any other color. If they repeat this event, it’s going to be a lot harder in other colors.

This event has a very small margin of error. If you make a mistake on one round, there probably aren’t enough other yellows on your bench to make a comeback. Of course there are people with tons of leveled heroes of all colors, but I am F2P and have about 30 of each color maxed out. That seemed like a lot to me, until this event.

The recently introduced new events have been difficult. I don’t think that’s an accident. Events that were once hard, like Frostmarch, are now so easy for most players that they pose no challenge at all. So I get the increased difficulty level. It’s no fun to feel left behind.

I think i can take a few things away from this event and apply it towards next time. Use 4 3* in the first two levels and spam arrows and axes. Stop eating my 3* heroes i never use (lesson learned). And minions + overheal is my best option to stay alive…

Alternatively you use mana control heroes and yellows are full of them that are accessible (Chao, Li Xiu, Leonidas, Gretel). From stages 5-8 I used the backbone of Mist, cChao, and Li Xiu. In stage 9 and 10 I used Onatel, with Leonidas for stage 10.

I don’t have any overhealers other than rare (Rekhetre, Grevle, Faez), so no help there. If the next one is green, then you can throw in Little John (probably 5 and 6), but you’ve got Hansel available from HA8. For purple, you’ve got Merlin. Red and Blue are the only ones that there’s no real mana controlers I’m aware of.

This is how I have beat it as F2p, in case you need some help.

1 Like

This event is clearly best for veteran players with deep rosters and I’m not mad at that. If you’re late game then many of the events are simply trivial. Most can be completed on auto play without much hassle but now there are a handful of events that are more challenging, which includes this one. I think it’s a good move to keep more seasoned players interested and give newer players something to aim for… The loot is pretty awful to be fair though.

There are people who managed to sneak through without having 25 5* maxed and emblemed heroes. I know a few who didn’t use a maxed 3* until stage 5 and only used any maxed 5* heroes for the last 2 stages. Personally, I’m glad it was Yellow this time round as there are plenty of overhealers to choose from in Yellow like Rehektre (3*), Gullinbursti, Wang Yuanji (4*) as well as Costume Viv, Prof Lindenbrock and Wolfgang at the upper end. Yellow also has good attack boosters in the form of Bertulf (3*), Wu Kong (4*) & Ranvir (5*). Yes, you need to have the heroes first but with the exception of the legendaries, most of those key yellow heroes are pretty obtainable, even for the f2p crowd.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like