Contest of elements isn’t fair

I’ve been playing for 2;5 years as well and got only to 6 stage before running out of heroes.
First 4 stages I did with 3*, but I don’t have any 4* or 5* yellow healers, so few times I run out of healing potions before I could kill all the enemies :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t sure about the ham and recruits. So basically you could ascend 1 5* hero to help with the last 2 stages, or 2 full teams to get you through the first 4 stages. Or 1 partial 4* team.
I think it is something that should be emphasized to new players so they aren’t stuck working on 1 5* instead of having some initial war deapth.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate! It is possible that yellow color is your weakest one and yellow CoE will be too difficult. How about other colors? Personally I think that red CoE will be very difficult for me as I have only 2 healers, Boldtusk and Hawkmoon.

Well, my weakest color actually is purple, where on higher levels I have mainly healers ;). Probably also will stop at about stage 6.
In yellow I have a good set of shooters, but healers keep avoiding me.
Best chance I have in green, over 30 playable heroes including 8 healers (5 of them overhealers)
In red again not enough healers, one Hawkmoon and 2 Boldtusks.
Blue again short in healers, only 2 in 4-5* range, but more 3* (Helo, Frosty, Lemur)

1 Like

I think that’s the main weakness of yellow. Outside of Vivica, there are no S1 yellow healers. Meanwhile, purple has 2 (Rigard, Sabina), green has Melandor, blue has Kiril, and red has Boldtusk.

Kind of ironic when you consider it’s a holy color, but doesn’t have any accessible healers. I only lucked out with some event healers (Candy, Rekhetre, 2x Woolerton, D’Andre). Maybe some day they’ll add the circus heroes into the “retired” hero pool so you can get them from HA5 and 8.

I agree, it is rather strange that there’s no yellow 4* healer in season 1. I have Rekhetre and Candy which I use for the early stages, but I also used the 2* panda, Sha-Ji.

I don’t have the sheep lady or the bicycle clown all I have is Gullinbursti. My Vivica is still at 1-1 because I’ve not gotten round to her.

2 Likes

On the 3* level it was even worse. For a long time the only accessible 3* heroes were Belith (green) and Hawkmoon (red), then also quite easy Grevle (also green). Before CF1 and S4 blue 3* healers were quite difficult to get (Lemur in Teltoc and Frosty in Christmas event), first yellow 3* healer came with Starfall Circus, and was also hard to get before CF2, now S5 with Rekhetre made yellow healer even easier to get. And in purple the only accessible (but not easy to get) healer is Para from Kalevala, as getting Aderyn without spending a lot of cash is close to impossible.

I agree that this game is already way overcrowded.

SG needs to start making better use of the classical Heroes instead of creating new Heroes.

Either create new family so the classical Heroes or adopt them into the pre-existing families. And give them new quests.

And what a classical hero changes their costume, change their family as well.

Friar Tuck for example should be a member of the Robin Hood family or Nottingham family in his classical form and he should be a member of the underwild family in his costume form.

Defenitely not true! :rofl:
Because there are a lot of players posting how and with what team they finished.

2,5 years F2P player here. This event looks quite hard. Beat the 5 1st levels at the moment, with mostly 3*, and Lady Woolerton + Chao for level 5 (and 6 later on). I’m a bit afraid of the last 2 levels because I’m really short on 5*. Only got Joon maxed and emblemed, and C.Vivica without emblem. Kara is not completed yet.
Healers are the issue here. I start without healer for level 1-2 (Rekhetre may be useful here when maxed out), Candy for lvl 3-4, LWool for lvl 5-6, Maybe C.Vivica for 7-8 and D’André for 9-10.

Good luck to everyone, may the RNGods bless your pulls !

I wonder which great pull(s) I’ll get to complete this event ^^

I did get Aderyn by accident, in the last challenge event. Not even in her own event.

1 Like

4.5 years in… Only 2 holy healers… The sheep and viv… I finished it. It was hard if you didn’t use items… But if you used items… It wasn’t that bad.

the event is difficult, but this is not the main problem.

the more serious problem is that the effort and waste of battle materials does not match the reward you get. but what are those 200 coins? if many stopped at level 8. and whoever finished it ended up with 2 3 * on call.
I wasted a lot of battle material to finish all the levels. but I got neither heroes nor anything. just a huge waste of time and materials.

1 Like

The whole game is a risk. Even if you didn’t spend battle items… You spent your time and maybe world energy for a dupe bane and dawa.

Let’s say… There are 100 of us, with 2 pulls… Gone will get dawas and badness… But others will get Anastasia and bane… And some will get onatel and li xiu… And some… Statistically will get whatever shiny new 5* there is and bane. So… Just because you were in the overwhelming trash group… Doesn’t mean it isn’t worth it.

I think it’s ok
Being played for less than 2 years with 15 Holy with 1 3* healer , I’ve managed for 8 stages, however, i believe next quest can pass all.

Never the less, I suggest to open the Costumed heroes can played for all their version twice.
Or even 2+1+1 with first 2 for 1 version and the other version can ve used for playing 1 time respectively.

Yellow is probably the easiest color for this challenge - there are lots of yellow overhealers. cVivica, Gullinbursti, Steropes, and Rekhetre come to mind. I don’t have any overhealers of any other color. If they repeat this event, it’s going to be a lot harder in other colors.

This event has a very small margin of error. If you make a mistake on one round, there probably aren’t enough other yellows on your bench to make a comeback. Of course there are people with tons of leveled heroes of all colors, but I am F2P and have about 30 of each color maxed out. That seemed like a lot to me, until this event.

The recently introduced new events have been difficult. I don’t think that’s an accident. Events that were once hard, like Frostmarch, are now so easy for most players that they pose no challenge at all. So I get the increased difficulty level. It’s no fun to feel left behind.

I think i can take a few things away from this event and apply it towards next time. Use 4 3* in the first two levels and spam arrows and axes. Stop eating my 3* heroes i never use (lesson learned). And minions + overheal is my best option to stay alive…

Alternatively you use mana control heroes and yellows are full of them that are accessible (Chao, Li Xiu, Leonidas, Gretel). From stages 5-8 I used the backbone of Mist, cChao, and Li Xiu. In stage 9 and 10 I used Onatel, with Leonidas for stage 10.

I don’t have any overhealers other than rare (Rekhetre, Grevle, Faez), so no help there. If the next one is green, then you can throw in Little John (probably 5 and 6), but you’ve got Hansel available from HA8. For purple, you’ve got Merlin. Red and Blue are the only ones that there’s no real mana controlers I’m aware of.

This is how I have beat it as F2p, in case you need some help.

1 Like

This event is clearly best for veteran players with deep rosters and I’m not mad at that. If you’re late game then many of the events are simply trivial. Most can be completed on auto play without much hassle but now there are a handful of events that are more challenging, which includes this one. I think it’s a good move to keep more seasoned players interested and give newer players something to aim for… The loot is pretty awful to be fair though.

There are people who managed to sneak through without having 25 5* maxed and emblemed heroes. I know a few who didn’t use a maxed 3* until stage 5 and only used any maxed 5* heroes for the last 2 stages. Personally, I’m glad it was Yellow this time round as there are plenty of overhealers to choose from in Yellow like Rehektre (3*), Gullinbursti, Wang Yuanji (4*) as well as Costume Viv, Prof Lindenbrock and Wolfgang at the upper end. Yellow also has good attack boosters in the form of Bertulf (3*), Wu Kong (4*) & Ranvir (5*). Yes, you need to have the heroes first but with the exception of the legendaries, most of those key yellow heroes are pretty obtainable, even for the f2p crowd.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like