Consumption order of summon tokens, mystic vision, and fated summon feature update

Hi

[Edit]
My following post being a mistake of mine, to give it an “utility”, I’ll add here there would still be a use inverting both invocation type positions in their order, that would be more pragmatic :
Either way, it’s finally the same remark, after completing the number of invocation challenge during the Path of Valor in progress, people may want to save some emblems waiting for the beginning of the next one.[/EDIT]

Next is the unrelevant idea/justification I posted at the beginning
With fated summon feature being added, after discussing it with other players, some may want to save their token waiting for the feature.

Thought, I have a remark about this, actually, on the daily summon/summon token for the “normal” portal, the order of appearance of the available invocations is as is :
1st Daily free summon
2nd Use of these silver summon tokens
3rd Free bonus invocation after watching an advertising

Thus, that would be more rational to modify the order, letting people watch the daily mystic vision before using their tokens.

The Fated Summon does not have any influence on the daily summon.

The order in which the video ads are played as opposed to the silver summon token may need to be adjusted but this has nothing to do with the Fated Summon.

1 Like

I think what you are trying to say is the contrary :
“The daily summon does not have any influence on the fated summon.”
You are right, as well as the promotional invocation, and I know that thanks, I read the logs.

But that’s not what I wrote too, I’ll reformulate, it was more like :

Actually people who want to keep their tokens waiting for the new feature to take them into account, can’t take advantage of the mystic vision feature because this one is in THIRD option, and not in SECOND.

If they want the video, they need to consume the silver summon tokens before to see the video proposal button :
It’s not possible to have both.

Or :
If they save their tokens, they stop profiting of the 2nd free invocation/day until consumption of the amount they keep.

I’m a bit confused, but you know those silver tokens are nothing to do with the fated summon.

*Reread

*Apologize

I came posting after discussing this, but, well, yeah, I remember the detail now, the counter only fills while gaining a hero other than legendary on portals where these last are available.

Please, pay no attention to me.

Okay so you understand it?

The fated summon only counts up to 100 from summons on a portal that contains legendary heroes.

Yeah yeah
I just remembered “rare” and “epic” but not the portal stuff, so does the member who announced doing this, or I’ve been convinced by him on the spot, being so confident.

To give an utility to this post, I’ll say there would still be a use inverting both invocation type positions :
So, either way, same remark, after completing the number of invocation challenge during the Path of Valor in progress, people may want to save some emblems waiting for the beginning of the next one.

Maybe you’ll find some help here

Yes, thanks, if this is the devs point of view, and it’s understandable in term of game qualitative experience, I can’t blame them ^^

Yeah but I still blame them for their greed with this game

1 Like

Well, that’s the model of this type of game, and the worthy heir of navigator games.
LESS people paying MORE for everyone. The biggest part of the public made his choice several years ago, wanting to be able to play quality games and changing anytime without spending any money, while before ~50 euros/dollars or else by year for a game played over time were a good deal.

1 Like

I’m glad I use pounds not euros/dollars :wink:

Yeah lots of players reducing/ceasing spending

Bah, the cost for accessing most of MMO for a year must be calculated locally based of what is affordable or not in a country ^^’ Same for GB.

Yeah so you mean someone in south east Asia should be less than a Western European? If so I agree