Considering new Alliance

Hey everyone! I feel like a traitor for saying it, but I think I’m looking for a new alliance. My current alliance is my second since joining the game, but few members are active and I’m ready to take down titans higher than 5-6*. I play everyday, and am one or two ascension items away from getting a final 5* ascension. My goal for the game is to build a fantastic 5* team and break the top 1000. Let me post my roster and y’all let me know what you recommend I do.

(Plus a full Mel that was left off at the very end.)

1 Like

Hi Clarissa!
We would love to have you, we are an international alliance and everyone is active, we are missing only one member.

We are currently fighting 8star and 9star titans, and we coordinate and chat a lot in wars. Your hero roster fits the average level of our members so I would be thrilled to have you. Send us a request if you want and I’ll accept you. “The ruthless warriors”

Do you guys use line or anything?

We use Discord and the game chat, mainly. Discord is not mandatory, but it’s very useful :slight_smile:

Your not a traitor Clarissa you got plans and if there not moving up you move on, go for it lol

2 Likes

Cool, let me look for y’all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give me 15-20 minutes to wrap things up with my other alliance so I can say bye to everyone. Don’t give away my spot!!

1 Like

No problem at all, I’ll be online for the next 45 minutes or so

Now, how to delete this thread…

2 Likes

Just ask moderator to close it and say you already have new home, have fun!

1 Like

Clarissa if you are interested I am a Co Leader of New World Legends and we would love to have the chance to show you how much fun our alliance can be. We are an international alliance that is working towards growing together. Almost all members have been around together for months.

:lightning: [#ffff00]East of the Equator! :lightning:[#ffffff]
1800 cup entry, 100% participation!
[#05fafa]Fun, F[#32e0cd]unny, [#5fc7a0]Social[#8dae73]ly Com[#ba9546]petiti[#e87c19]ve, Ve[#ed7c02]ry Sup[#ca9702]portiv[#a6b102]e, Wor[#83cb01]ld Wid[#60e501]e Clan[#3dff01]. :swords:[#3dff01] DAILY TITAN HITTERS [#ffffff]:swords: welcome to help bring down 9* & 10* titans & fight WARS.
Visit us on Discord to join!
discord.gg/Mk5sDAR:lightning: [#ffff00]East of the Equator! :lightning:[#ffffff]
1800 cup entry, 100% participation!
[#05fafa]Fun, F[#32e0cd]unny, [#5fc7a0]Social[#8dae73]ly Com[#ba9546]petiti[#e87c19]ve, Ve[#ed7c02]ry Sup[#ca9702]portiv[#a6b102]e, Wor[#83cb01]ld Wid[#60e501]e Clan[#3dff01]. :swords:[#3dff01] DAILY TITAN HITTERS [#ffffff]:swords: welcome to help bring down 9* & 10* titans & fight WARS.
Visit us on Discord to join!
discord.gg/Mk5sDAR

@Kerridoc, @JonahTheBard, or @Rook
Looks like @Cate has already found her new home.

1 Like