Connection error

fed up and bored of losing won battles because it tells me that I have no connection … I just lost a battle for “connection error”, when I was 100% connected. if this continues like this … it’s a matter of time before I leave the game. I am tired of this situation.

2 Likes

In case of any error withdraws energy, and gives 0 points. The Internet hung for a few seconds during the attack. The power of the Titan is gone. Points of defeat were not counted. During the war the same. You cannot return to the attack. The characters are not active, energy is gone, the result is 0. And so already 3 times . 4th time I almost defeated an enemy in the war. The child took an old synchronized phone and clicked on the game. I was removed from battle , the enemy is unharmed, I have no team and no energy of war. Please fix it !!! No nerves to endure it . If there was a failure of the connection do not take the energy and active characters. If I attack (once they even do not have time to attack, I picked up the attacking team), don’t take the energy and heroes!!! Or give the opportunity to finish the attack.

При любой ошибке списывает энергию и дает 0 очков. На несколько секунд завис интернет во время атаки. Энергия титана ушла. Очки поражения засчитаны не были. Во время войны то же самое. Вернуться в атаку нельзя. Герои не активны, энергия ушла, результат 0. И так уже 3 раза . 4й раз я почти победила врага на войне. Ребенок взял старый синхронизированный телефона и нажал на игру. Меня удалили из битвы , враг невредим, у меня нет команды и нет энергии войны. Исправьте это, пожалуйста !!! Нет нервов это терпеть . Если произошел сбой коннекта не забирайте энергию и активных героев. Если выкидывает из атаки (один раз даже не успела атаковать, подбирала команду нападения)- не забирайте энергию и героев!!! Или дайте возможность закончить атаку.

1 Like

Idem pour moi!!

Mais j’ai un gros problème
J’ai fait une fausse manoeuvre et je me suis connecté 2 fois sur Google plat avec ma (même) tablette
Conséquence : une nouvelle I D - perte de mon ancienne -
Perte de mon alliance du phoenix - de mon niveau 41 - de mon score 3657 - de mes héros et de mes pierres

Vos avis : comment les récupérer

D’avance merci

Please remember the forum rules, that posts outside of #foreign-languages must be in English.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.