Connection error since update

Hi Daka5,

Come join us in Connection error since update - #2 by chris12 :slight_smile:

same problem for me: no connection with E&P but with all other games

where can I get some help???

There is a link in the other thread mention before where you can open a ticket - not really sure if it’s gonna help - looks like a bigger problem

Hurrah!! It works!!! LTE is ok and Wifi also.

Mobile phones with Vodafone do not connect to the game, many players have the same problem, but they don’t have problems with other games, only with empires

1 Like

I am using Vodafone too, and don’t have a problem :thinking:.

I have had three game disappearances now one during the event and two others just sitting in the game. I have never seen this before. I just updated to the new V22.

We’re are you? Here in italy no

Unfortunately resetting mobile/WiFi/Bluetooth hasn’t worked for me.

Well you have to say that in your first post. With Vodafone in Germany there is no problem for me. And maybe it have nothing to do with Vodafone and is only coincidence?

I am also in now - yeah - thx SG for the fix of whatever it was

Me too

edit/update. Now I can access the game but no upgrade possible. Message received that roll out is completed…what do I miss?

I have recently just updated tried once on wonderland event and got connection error… I feel ya…

Oh my God! Same here, I just updated and now I can not log in at all!!! So upsetting…

Don’t know if this helps, but I managed to stay in the game for three whole seconds just now, enough time to look at Quests, and the quest countdown timer minutes kept flipping around (almost too fast to read), like there were two copies of how long the quest lasted for and they kept being updated with the other copy. Could that suggest a time, cache or data issue on the E&P server? My phone’s screen recording capability doesn’t seem to work (crashes) and screenshots just show a static image - no blur from the minutes - so that doesn’t feel useful.

Also, just to maximise intel here, I’m on 3 UK, in the UK, although I assume that’s more to do with mobile data (3G/4G) connection errors, rather than my problem of not being able to connect and stay connected to the game regardless of connection type.

When I submitted a ticket the other day, I linked to this thread, so I hope that the devs are aware that others are also effectively locked out of playing.

Yes, mine is connecting, but randomly disconnecting, like when I go to fight titan. (Luckily just one flag wasted so far.) Or when I go into different screens. This has never happened before, I don’t use Vodafone, and my connections are all fine…

@Saravok you are not by chance use a Samsung Galaxy 8? Since I got this phone I am disconnected regularly but only E&P App… all others even streaming works well with my Wifi…

I am also getting a connection error with the new update. This only occurs when using Wifi on my iPad mini. The network connection is good, as I am able to post this message from the same device on safari.

This only seems to be an E&P problem with wifi…?

Please help…

I can confirm the wifi connection error exists. It seems to be occurring on some WIfis only. I can connect to a wifi that is a personal hotspot but not a guest wifi.

I will try a few more wifi’s to see if I can narrow the problem down…