CONNECTION ERROR Oct 9

I cannot successfully log into the game. My screen is stuck at ‘Connecting’ but does not go any further. Are you having server issues?

I have been on the game since you posted pretty consistently. Don’t think it’s a server issue.

Also got this problem now and then. I think sometimes the connection to my google play account is not instlled properly. That’s why system cannot connect to game (guess because of missing account information)
After a re-start the issue is usually fixed.

Thanks. A restart of the phone resolved the issue.

1 Like

Thank you. A restart of the phone resolved the issue.

I’m having the same issue. I can connect to everything but Empires and P

I’ve tried this and still get a connection error. Only site that won’t come up

There is an upgrade to the game. So, try updating E&P from Play Store and see if it helps.

Is there an upgrade after the 24 version. The connection error started occurring after the version 24 upgrade.

Have you re-start your phone? Did the Google Play Account information show up?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t connect to server today - PROBLEM STILL PERSISTING!

@littleKAF or @Rook possible merge into one topic. ?

1 Like

Moved the one post. The rest of these are older so keeping here.

2 Likes

Hello. I have this issue every day in the last 2 weeks. Cannot be my network, because I tried several networks -4G- and good Wi-Fi. Without changing the network, after 5min or 1 hour, I can connect…I tried to connect via my phone or my tablet, no possible at the same moment with any device. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.