CONGRATULATIONS on Season 2

1 absolutely true! I consider myself in this category :))

2 haha yes. Well said :stuck_out_tongue:

3 this be good points. I would offer to do research, but on this topic I prefer to just complain endlessly without any facts. For what itā€™s worth - (not much) - I think I am right. I am told that counts for something.

Iā€™ll be honest. Iā€™m still very, very bitter about the Loot Ticket situation.

As for hero acquisition. That IS a tricky balance. So I donā€™t wanna say thatā€™s the be all end all. But we could definitely have some additional non-monetized features available. I think. Possibly.

1 Like

I guess maybe I am objective based upon my perception.

Choose to believe it or not, but to my friends and Co workers, I am THE positive person. Well. This is what other people tell me anyway :wink: not my perception. Enough people tell ya that, so that must be the vibes I give off in those environments. Or those people are more miserable than I am :wink:

Nah man Iā€™m just SO DOWN on mobile gaming. I hate the way it works. I am frustrated by the gacha crap. But hey actually. Check this out to get some idea about my personality :stuck_out_tongue:

Video has 51 views. Because only like 2000 people play the game. But MAN the game is so good. And people donā€™t play it I guess because itā€™s hard or strategy doesnā€™t interest them? It makes me sad and frustrated.

So I do vent a lot on these forums. And uh. Maybe it isnā€™t fair to SG. But itā€™s my perception and what I believe. So it is what it is. Imma stand behind it. And Iā€™m gonna acknowledge when maybe it isnā€™t totally rational too, because I think thatā€™s only fair. (Regarding hero summons, Iā€™ve been pretty transparent that I have no idea what the right answer is)

1 Like

I just want to know how to get a 2nd builder so I dont have to wait all day to reconstruct certain buildings.

Buy a VIP PASS, only way

The sad part is you probably do keep a diary.

People complaining that other people are complaining about the game and those complaining people complaining about those people who are complaining that theyā€™re complaining

joshua-rizk-crazy-guy

6 Likes

Actually as unlucky as I have been with pulls, my first 4 single pulls in Atlantis Summons gave me 3x4* new heros and 1x3* new hero so not something to really complain about.

Good luck

I did get Tarlak after 13 of my 15 pulls

Im pretty pleased. Fun game, still. Seems like hero pulls and ascension items coming freely. Would still love to have Alliance swaps. Would help bond people more, thereby keeping them in the game. But Atlantis is a good time. Could everything in life be perfect? No. Why should a game? Itā€™s just a fun past time. We are owed nothing. Stop being entitled. Itā€™s a business. Donā€™t give them money if you donā€™t want to. This is not feudalism. Youā€™re not forced to do anything. Itā€™s a great game. And JUST a game. Take your money elsewhere if you feel cheated. Someone will replace you.

3 Likes

Yeah until you reach Province 4 in S:2 you canā€™t get it, cuz itā€™s still under development, they canā€™t even put out a whole season at a time, so I guess by my previous post that could be considered strike 2, one more & Iā€™ll be leaving E&P & I will be sad to leave my alliance where Iā€™m an Elder & continually talk to my leaders & other ppl that Iā€™ve made friends with.

What are 5yrs old???