Congratulating Team Players

:slight_smile: I wanted to start a thread for great Team Players. We have a player :slight_smile: Meng Kang. :slightly_smiling_face: He has helped PuroSport’s Place grow and has given me so much in the short time he has been here. He may leave one day but until then if it happens. I wanted to let the world know about him and the other great players that have used their High Levels, Skills, Strengths, Great Conduct and Experience to help Grow our Small Family Alliance. :slight_smile: We have various family members here at home and we just have a blast with the game with the help of these great OG Players. (Especially in these Covid Days) :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe Empires & Puzzles can reward them in some way if people vote for it. Im still learning and while i do , we will be very active in all areas and when we can handle our own decently, i will do the same and leave to help out another Growing Alliance & will pass it on. :star_struck:Great job PuroSport’s Place. :heart_eyes:We love our Team. Players will always have a good clean home to rest and take a break from the fast life and still enjoy the game. :house_with_garden: :sleeping: :coffee: :stuffed_flatbread: :avocado: Thanks & i hope i did this right. :eyes: :ear: :slightly_smiling_face: Please let me know if anyone agrees in any way. Blessings and thank you kindly. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Quite like the idea but this forum doesn’t seem to link to the game. Can the praise be somehow linked to a game message if we use their player name?

1 Like

Great maybe. I don’t want to spam and just post on the global chat. That don’t do them justice. So anyone have any ideas how we may do it correctly ? I could use all the help. If your an IG player as well, then you deserve it as well. Id do it for you. Thanks.

It’s nice that you feel that way about your team mate

The forum is not really linked to the game directly. This should probably be posted in the #community-content section, to say thanks to a good team mate - but the likelihood of your gratitude becoming anything more in terms of in game rewards is quite remote.

But still, good to show your appreciation

3 Likes

Not everyone is on the forum so it might be a wasted if noble gesture. Within the alliance they can become elders but that might not suit all players. Maybe a seperate chat area in Global? As infinite says, there is a lot of traffic on Global so that’s going to be hard. And we don’t want it to be used for negative comments.

There are not many ways I cn see of doing anything other than posting here in chat room. E&P dont seem too keen on players giving each other more than comments in chat maybe they can think of something?

1 Like

Thank you kindly for the advice. I will be more cautious on where to post correctly. And i gave it a shot. It makes sense what you all have mentioned. Until i find other ways. Blessings and thank you all. And if this post is in the wrong place maybe someone can correct it. I will remember what you have all said. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cookie Settings