Congratulate your Alliance war opponent

It would be nice to congratulate your opponent in alliance wars … Sometimes it’s a really close war and I myself appreciate the good will. And I believe others would also . It could say something along the lines of … “Good war … Congratulations on your victory” or “Good fight, strong team thanx for the fight”
Just a thought

6 Likes

I would also like to say some things to my opponents after the wars.

Unfortunately I don’t think I can post these words to the forum. And I don’t think my opponents want to hear these words. Because they aren’t super-de-duper friendly

3 Likes

We use our alliance banner to deliver this message. They can see it when they click on our alliance after the war.

6 Likes

Yes we do the same. It works as normally someone sees it and we get a reply.
Even congratulating them if you lose in a close war either way makes for some camaraderie

Yeah I suppose that would work… But still be Kool to send a special delivery message …

I don’t speak Russian but good fight fellars.

1 Like

I don’t either were American , thanx

We once had a Russian team change their banner to welcome us, and they wrote it in English.

1 Like

Most of our opponents have been Russian I think lol

Usually they lead by 1500 to 0 before my alliance members wake up

2 Likes

There was a Vietnamese alliance that changed their banner to mock us and they made fun of our name!!

We’re fighting a French team and their banner is wishing us a good fight. Such a simple little thing to spread a few smiles around. Never seen that done before and I absolutely loved it. We haven’t lost a war in a while and have a small lead on this one, but if we have to lose I kinda hope it’s to them lol. Im hoping our alliance will start doing the same thing :smile:

3 Likes

They should make the chat window in aw screen chat visible by both teams.

2 Likes

I started doing that now … Except it’s toward the end . In their language I thank them for a good strong fight and tell them it was an honor

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:thats pretty funny

We have too mostly and they are much stronger but we are lil mighty and they definitely won’t forget us anytime soon

That’s would have been a sweet war to win :rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

Congratulate? Cheer?
This is war!

Must be a bloodbath :face_with_monocle:

Spain Team. Your strategy was good, you saved many heavy attacks, including yours, to take advantage in the second round. In the absence of 5 minutes we drew and an attack came, he scored 9 points and our last 12. He was agonizing. Although it was decisive that you had a desertion.

1 Like

@Ber perhaps we shall meet on the battlefield again my friend! The guys couldn’t stop talking about the defeat as we were 4 for 4 and you would have been 5 for the chest I recall!!!

1 Like