Concurrent Login

Could you please, set the concurrent login check to be performed and executed on the last device instead of the active one.

I have lost a lot of game time due to farming or a raid being interrupted because I run it on my tablet and accidentally I open my phone and the game is being left in the front. Very annoying.

If you detect a concurrent login you can easily block the loading app instead of the active one.

Please, fix that!

This is an excellent idea, one that has been bothering me for months. I often let my son play on my phone or tablet. If he unlocks it while I’m playing on my other device, and I had the E&P app open last there, it gets activated and immediately locks me out of the other device.

Please either change the login priority - blocking the new app if the old one is currently active - or even better, display a prompt asking whether the user wants to end the old login or not.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost battles - sometimes very expensive ones energy-wise - because of this. It’s even more frustrating when I’m in the middle of a raid.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the support @Chodaboy !

1 Like

This happened to me again just now: I was auto-running a battle on my iPad and picked up my iPhone to text a friend. As soon as I unlocked the phone, E&P launched and canceled the active battle on my iPad. It was only 3 flags, fortunately, but still.

I don’t understand why this is even considered a “feature request”. If you’re being logged off the game without any way to intervene, that’s a bug that needs to be fixed.

It would be great if the Powers that Be at SGG would implement some kind of prompt in case of concurrent logins, to avoid unnecessary flag-wasting.

They won’t fix that, ever.

Simply learn to work around it.

This is really a first world problem (but aren’t all things in a mobile game app) and instead of opening a new thread I thought I’d necromance this thread and just clearly state the issue my idea of solution.

Issue: I was running E&P on my iPad before bed while my phone was docked and charging. I fell asleep and obviously my iPad timed out/went to sleep from inactivity. I wake up in the morning start an auto-play of Farholme pass on my phone and then grab my iPad to do some drawing. Alas, since E&P was the last open app (and was open when iPad was asleep) it opened a session and cancelled Farholme pass auto-play that was running.

Possible solution: Pause concurrent login if WE is currently being used for a quest/challenge/raid until activity is finished and then switch over to other device if still running concurrently.

^ I have no idea what the ramifications of this could be nor how the corrupt would exploit this but this is how my simple mind thinks this could be fixed.