Concern for Raids and Class

I’ve been trying to collect trophies and win as many raids as I possibly can but I’ve been getting set up with teams who are WAY more powerful than mine. Also, I’m still in the bronze category, but teams who belong in the silver category and up have been paired with me (multiple times like back to back). My heros aren’t nearly as powerful as theirs. In fact, I just recently received my second 3* player who hasn’t been leveled up nor ascended. I reroll constantly which eats up my food supply. It sucks but I’ve been trying to do what I gotta do to progress in the game. I’m not talking down on E&P (I love this game) but Im just concerned about the fairness. I’ve attached screenshots of a more recent example. This player has 733 trophies (Silver category status), and I only have 388. I’m a level 15 player. I’ve been playing E&P for less than a month so if anyone has any advice/knowledge on this, please help me out.

Thank you!

By the way, I know he/she only stole 11 trophies but everything counts! Lol Sadly for me, others have stolen way more than that before. I’m still playing though lol

1 Like

Yes I’ve been having the same problem on raids matching Me against teams that I have little chance of beating went from silver to bronze in a few matches

1 Like

Trophy count does not matter much at the early stage. What is more annoying was the fact that you’re losing a lot of resources from the Watch Tower due to weak defense.
Mind you, even with about 3000tp at gold arena, you will be facing a lot of 4xxxtp of xp lvl 40 and above players. It can be very discouraging at times.
Try to lower the expectation and don’t rush the watch tower upgrade until you defense is strong enough to protect it.

@Jelkar01

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

It happens to all. Everytime l reach 1300 trophies l suddenly become valid target for teams 2-300 power stronger than me. On the bride side now l can find teams weaker than me and l just unleash my rage on them. Be patient it takes time to grow.

1 Like

Trouble is its also difficult to workout what teams are on your level and a good match

1 Like

Same here! I can’t go up against teams with 200-500 more power/points. I get splattered in seconds. Lol

That’s exactly what I do now! Others obviously do it, so why not? :joy:

We don’t have a choice to be honest.

Unfortunately, the raid mechanic has nothing to do with team power differences. It only takes into account trophies. You can be matched with anyone 500 cups above or below you. There are always teams where they don’t really belong because of streaks or cup dropping. Trophies don’t really matter, especially early on. Just raid to fill your chests and gain whatever resources you can.

3 Likes

[quote=“Srob, post:9, topic:165586, full:true”]
Unfortunately, the raid mechanic has nothing to do with team power differences."

Oh, okay! I didn’t know that!!! Like I said, I’m new. I apologize for my ignorance and lack of knowledge. I’m figuring things out as I go along. This is one of the reasons why I love the Forum. I can ask you guys questions and get an honest answer. Thank you for letting me know! :relaxed:

2 Likes

If the going gets tough, you can always reverse a step back. Ie: platinum to gold, gold to silver and so on. Do not rush to get into higher arena.
The loots gain is just not worth the frustration of getting pitted against those much stronger opponents we did not stand a chance to win.

3 Likes

It’s very discouraging. I’ve been way too focused on leveling up and trying to gain better heros. I just need to relax and just pick up on resources like you said. Thank you for the advice and new info!! I really appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Swap Sharan and Bane in your defense and it’ll improve a lil. Still wont hold, but it’s less susceptible to losing to weaker opponents.

1 Like

Yeah, I was merely sharing an experience as I was at your stage twice before with my two accounts.
Leveling heroes start with 3 *s as they are faster and cheaper to max. Once you’ve got about two rainbow team of 3 *s, about time to move to 4 * and so on.
Have fun.

3 Likes

Just swaped them and I already see a difference! :raised_hands:

[quote=“AliceCooper, post:14, topic:165586, full:true”] Leveling heroes start with 3 *s as they are faster and cheaper to max. Once you’ve got about two rainbow team of 3 *s, about time to move to 4 * and so on.
Have fun.
[/quote]

I’m gonna have to remember this! Still working on my second team. I wish I could find a 3* healer. Thank you for your advice! :pray: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yeah. Don’t even bother with trophies. I was acctually near lvl 20 when l started climbing from bronze. After a month and 10 lvls l’m really struggling to be around 1200. But it’s gettin easier with every hero leveling. But it’s a slow procese. Even if you are paying

1 Like

Sheesh! You’re way up there! Past level 20??? I’m trying to get where you’re at, man! Haha! I’m sorry to hear that you’re still struggling though. I have a feeling this game will forever be a struggle but that’s what keeps it interesting I guess. I can get competitive so I don’t mind it much. It keeps me busy.

[quote=“SebaM, post:17, topic:165586, full:true”] After a month and 10 lvls l’m really struggling to be around 1200. But it’s gettin easier with every hero leveling. But it’s a slow procese. Even if you are paying
[/quote]

Like I had mentioned in an earlier post, it’s difficult/costly leveling them up all the time but I’m going to keep trying! At least you have rank/experience! :grimacing:

1 Like

There’re few… with Belith being the best followed by Hawkmoon and Friar Tuck which heal three.

1 Like

@QUEENDEE22, as you are a new E&P player and, honestly, ask some typical questions, may I recommend you some reading that might help you to enjoy the game more.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings