Conan alliance is full we do have a waiting list. 4600+ players

Why I joined Conan alliance.
I have always competed and ranked into top one hundred or better in any game. This game I can’t afford to do that at this time.

I decided to find something on the fringe that would except my roster that I felt was solid and viable. I just could not meet all of the numerical requirements of the top 100 alliances.

So I took my time visiting fringe alliances on the cusp that checked off my wish list.

I wanted to kill 14* Titian’s with out breaking the bank on high end battle Matt’s.

I wanted to be ready with out scrambling should they introduce higher version of Titan… no clue if that will happen but wanted to be ready less.

I didn’t want to be under someone’s power trip in leadership. Some people just can’t handle it and this game although needs rules and measures when not holding up ones end of the bargain, it really should not be a job and have huge meetings about it either.

This leader is retired been there done that. Runs the ship tight but does not ask anything of me or anyone out of line or infringement on my own personal boundaries.

I’m an a goofball mix in with my competitiveness. Others are walk silently but carry a big stick. Not into banter but they just do and do well. We have a blend of all sorts and in between and all can be who they are.

No where will ever be perfect but I felt and 27-29 players feel that way too. People will leave for their own reasons this is to keep the light on should you be next in line to call this place home.

That’s why I personally joined here. Others have similar or their own unique whys to joining and staying.

Conan Alliance

Requirements

Line app and account

War
Green Tank and Rainbow defense for war
Follow postings when to hold up and when to attack
Use all flags
(Build roster up for future tank color change)

Titian
Score over 100k use flask if your behind.

Drama free personality. You will not be disrespected we ask you treat us the same.

Still have a slot open

Feel free to post here any questions or to be placed on the waiting list at this time is empty.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings