Compte suspendu (Account Suspended)

Idem pour moi… Compte suspendu.
Impossible de contacter le support.
Par contre pas très honnête d’attendre que j’ai renouvelé le passé Vip…

Ditto for me … Suspended account.
Unable to contact support.
By cons not very honest to wait until I renewed the past Vip …

1 Like

Idem pour moi. Mais ça serais cool d’avoir in délais.

Same for me. But it would be cool to have a deadline.

1 Like

Deal with it, you betrayed ! :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Bonjour moi aussi j ai été suspendu je veut bien assumer mais au moins on pourrai savoir si c temporaire ou définitif

Hello me too, I have been suspended I am willing to assume but at least we will be able to know if it is temporary or permanent

2 Likes

Somebody’s feeling busted.

Sorry, no sympathy for cheaters.

8 Likes

This is (most likely) in relation to exploitation of this bug:

While unlikely to succeed, you can try to appeal the suspension by contacting support.
You can contact support via their support website:

https://smallgiantgames.helpshift.com/a/empires-puzzles/?p=web&s=contact&f=how-to-contact-support

8 Likes

Are you one of the ones how exploited this bug: https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/solved-possibility-to-replay-morlovia-and-reearn-the-rewards/ ?

Then I’m very happy that your “3 years old” account got banned. Cheers!

11 Likes

Il y a une différence entre trouver un bug, peut-etre même l‘utiliser une fois par curiosité et de l‘exploiter de façon répétitive. Les conditions de service du jeu disent clairment qu‘il est interdit d‘exploiter des bugs pour gagner un avantage dans le jeu. Si vous pensez que la suspension du compte dans votre cas est injuste, vous pouvez contacter le support et contester leur jugement.

There is a difference between finding a bug, maybe even using it once out of curiosity, and exploiting it repeatedly. The terms of service of the game clearly state that it is prohibited to exploit bugs to gain an advantage in the game. If you believe that the suspension of the account in your case is unfair, you can contact support and challenge their judgment.

6 Likes

Idem le contact support ne marche pas.
Qu’ils soient clairs entre suspension (combien de temps) ou bannissement complet !

Trous années de jeu pour ça ! Quand ils ont “perdu” à deux reprises mon compte et que j’ai dû recommencer à zéro : 5 gemmes !!!

On comprend la sanction mais faut il qu’elle soit claire.

Ditto the support contact does not work.
Whether they are clear between suspension (how long) or complete ban!

Holes years of play for that! When they “lost” my account twice and I had to start over: 5 gems !!!

We understand the sanction but it must be clear.

I’m playing CS:GO. If you’re cheating, you get VAC Ban, which means you will no longer be able to play on the official servers. You can keep the game, but you cannot play official matchmaking games.

The VAC Ban is not negotiable. You got the VAC, you’re out. Just like that.

Same situation her

1 Like

Et bien vu tout ceux qui ont profité des bugs qu’il y a eu depuis la création du jeu, ils devraient bann tout le monde.
La bêtise vient de chez eux à la base, si leur taf avait été fait comme il le fallait, y’aurait pas eu de bug, personne pour en profiter… depuis 3 ans…
Une sanction oui ok, un bann c’est abusé… qu’ils assument aussi leurs parts de responsabilités.

Well considering all those who took advantage of the bugs that have been there since the inception of the game, they should ban everyone.
The stupidity comes from them at the base, if their work had been done correctly, there would have been no bug, no one to take advantage of it … for 3 years …
A sanction yes ok, a ban is abused … they also assume their share of responsibilities.

2 Likes

Plus de 20 de gaming sur tous supports et jamais vu un éditeur de jeu faire cela…
Comme cariemeraude et eorg le disent : ya un bug… Certains ont profité… Une sanction OK.
Mais là ils abusent quand même.
Le jeu est bien loin de sa création…

Over 20 games on all media and never seen a game publisher do this …
As cariemeraude and eorg say: there is a bug … Some have taken advantage … A sanction OK.
But there they abuse anyway.
The game is far from its creation …

1 Like

Oh yeah! It’ll be a scandal. One which I would gladly enjoy it. People who played for fun, be it C2P or F2P now have a better chance to enjoy the game.

I don’t have a problem with whales, I’m only sick of those who are not fair play (in any game).

10 Likes

On est d’accord.
Ils sont fautif, c’est pas à notre niveau qu’ils faut qu’ils règle un problème.
MalHeureusement, je pense qu’ils ont fait un choix irrévocable et qu’ils ont perdu un grand nombre de joueurs.

We agree.
They are at fault, it is not at our level that they have to solve a problem.
Unfortunately, I think they made an irrevocable choice and lost a lot of players.

4 Likes

Suis bien d accord azunayuki

Am okay azunayuki

3 Likes

MODERATOR NOTE.

The official forum language is ENGLISH. Please note that I have been rather tolerant so far in adding translations it’s becoming tiresome.

NOTE DU MODÉRATEUR.

La langue officielle du forum est l’ANGLAIS. Veuillez noter que j’ai été assez tolérant jusqu’à présent en ajoutant des traductions, cela devient fastidieux.

6 Likes

Gotta admit, it’s entertaining to see the cheaters being annoyed that justice has been served.
c0e_mm

18 Likes

Liebes SG es wäre echt mal hilfreich wenn wir wissen wie lange man gesperrt ist.eine Frist wäre mal angemessen.

Klar haben viele den Bug ausgenutzt ist aber auf ihren Fehler zurück zu führen.

Dear SG, it would be really helpful if we know how long you are blocked. A deadline would be appropriate.

Sure, many have exploited the bug, but it can be traced back to their mistakes.

They warned you not to use the bug or even try it out. You ignored the rules and mods.
Please don’t act as a victim, you knew what the consequences would be.
Somehow many players did not exploit it, it isn’t that hard to understand :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes