Completing challenge events with small team

Yep, to speed it a bit i dowloaded all the fire power of the forge hehe.

it works. I only use bombs, dragon attack for trials and challange events

I have only forge 10, so no bombs and dragons)

I think you have a shot at epic; but legendary will be very difficult.

For epic, I would bring:
Boldtusk, Boril, Melendor costume, Wu Kong & Mist. They all need to be maxed, of course.

Do not sweat if you cannot beat legendary. Keep working on your heroes and forges and next month you will have a much better chance. Good luck!

I finished epic with 3/60 heroes)
I think with maxed I can beat legendary with same team) Next month I will see))

1 Like

Definitely work on that. Building takes so long it is worth reading up on how you should be levelling up production. As an example, levelling up your watchtower just once will pay far more than the same to 3 farms (the watchtower is the only other (#1 mines) productive resource that uses food for upgrades.

Forge, not watchtower) I have watchtower 12 and builds 13))
Forge is about battle items.

And you need consumables for that. Levelling anything is a strategic thing; as an example: you have an excess of iron? Then you will go for a useful building upgrade e.g. a forge, whatever you really need. An excess of food? Mines, Watchtower, craft large mana pots (use the small ones as they stupidly cheap)ā€¦ and so on.

I am rushing TC20, so, no forge or anything like it in plans)

This is/was the ultimate shakedown moment (at that stage) Iā€™m like; "Yay, I finally made it!! And then, the game server told me not to be cocky (yes, this is me anthropomorphising). ā€œSorry dude but that is going to cost food; Iā€™ll get back to you in a weekā€¦ā€

i remember getting up all of my iron storages to build the titan hut, looking to start making some harpoonsā€¦

and then i saaw the research costs. Took me like 3 months extra to finally level up all of my food storagesā€¦

1 Like

Absolutely. I am still working on storage but a maxxed watchtower has left all my farms bar one at level 17. If you cannot use a resource it is essentially useless.