Complete Experience chart for 3, 4, and 5* heroes

Ok, my latest project is complete. At first glance it may appear to be redundant to other information out there, but when I was writing my Leveling guide:

, I found a hard time finding the information that I needed to help complete the document. I could find some guides that would do the work for you or others that would tell you how many 1* heroes you needed roughly to level a hero, or others with complicated formulae that only approached the exact numbers, but nothing with the raw data in easy to understand form.

This inspired me to complete the following document:

This documentā€™s layout was designed by Freakshow from King of the North. Data was contributed by Freakshow, Eddard, Prophet of Loss, Gentoo and Yo Momma from King of the North; JeeDee and Censure from Mixed Nuts - Extra spicy; Shadow and Gizmosmom from Shade. I am certain that I am forgetting someone and for that I apologize. I hope you find the document useful.

Censure - Mixed Nuts - Extra Spicy

16 Likes

Awesome work! Itā€™s amazing that leveling a 5* from 4.68 to 4.80 requires the same amount of experience points as taking a 3* from 1.1 to 3.50! Not to mention the food costsā€¦

The individual experience required by level is very useful to have as well. Thank you! :+1:

Iā€™m not sure what you are trying to say here.

Let me preface the following with: Great work! Thatā€™s a LOT of leveling and detailed documentation!

Could you, perhaps, take this one step further? In itā€™s current form it is like many current ā€˜guidesā€™ in that it provides a great deal of information that is impossible for the non-expert to make applicable and useful. Hereā€™s a tidbit of info that I care a lot about from the spreadsheet:

Total cost for 3* Hero 1-1 to Max: 49918

What it comes down to is that I donā€™t know the value of a 1* feeder, or a 2* feeder. Since these are the most commonly used feeders, this is critical knowledge to being able to interpret the chart.

Iā€™d also like to know the value of each star trainer (1* - 4*).

In essence: ā€œexpā€ is an internal variable that is shown to us while leveling up a hero. We, however, generate and consume heroes in the leveling up process. Could you add another four columns to the front page of the spreadsheet?

1. 1* off-colors
  2. 1* same-color
  3. 2* off-colors
  4. 2* same-color

Being able to translate the numbers into actual heroes (and hero numbers) would make this much more useful, personally. :grinning:

==Congrats !!==

This is awesome!

==Older version ??==

Having said this, is not the information already in this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-g0lFZtnLT0WxWIGgdjqQJ3sY2-yKB6zAr3lcU41rRU/edit#gid=0

From this post:

I ask because I am trying to figure out the difference between the two spreadsheets.

Please, do you have this, but with LB levels and XP?

3 Likes