Complaint!

Sometimes it is good to step away from a game when it becomes a source of stress and frustration. Try to keep in mind that it’s ONLY a game, real life matters, games do not.
If any game has lost its charm and you no longer receive enjoyment from playing, maybe reevaluate why you are playing?

I’ve decide to not let bad rolls, loot, boards bother me. It is what it is. I’ve found it’s much more enjoyable when you don’t expect a fantastic outcome every time. I play only to unwind. I don’t play because I have some crazy vision of being the untouchable top player in the world (I’m so poor I can’t pay attention).
I enjoy the social aspect, fighting titans/wars with my alliance. Figuring out how new heroes fit in to my teams. Working my way through season 2 and farming. Yep, I enjoy farming. I set weird goals for myself when farming, like not using any specials except healers, or buffs, trying to get as many diamonds on the board as possible etc
I hope your frustration doesn’t make you walk away but if you feel that is the best thing, well it’s your decision.

Good luck in the future. May RNGesus smile upon you

28 Likes