[Complaint + Solution] Atlantis Portal: Get RID of Season 1 Three-Stars. PLEASE

Yea I am just saying that they can create legal ambiguities which indemnify them.

Guys SGG donā€™t care about anythingā€¦ The only way to change something - stop spend (or at least stop spend more than 10$)

3 Likes

I gotta try. This game is fun and I am willing to spend a little here and there.

It doesnā€™t work. Every event thereā€™s a bunch of people that are angry and post about what they did and didnā€™t get, and how they feel ripped off, and they swear off spending againā€¦ but then the next event rolls around and the pull thread fills up with more folks doing mass pulls. Itā€™s not going to change anytime soon.

1 Like

How would you construe it as them lying? @Kerridoc pointed out how you have 3 times as likely chance to get a season 2 hero versus a season 1 hero of the same rarity. Thatā€™s EXACTLY what it says in the summon details.

I fail to see where in the description it promises anything about having a 3 to 1 chance of getting a new hero. If I have 5 golf balls of different colors in a bowl (1 of each in the bowl), then the odds are even for each one. Now, letā€™s say I add a 6th color, fuchsia to the bowl and add THREE of them. You are not going to have a 3 in 1 chance of getting a fuchsia golf ball, but you WILL have 3 times the chance of getting it over any other individual color (like blue, for example).

2 Likes

Well, in this case, I am okay with RNG. and the lottery. But structurally it makes more sense and would make people happier if there was complete separation of seasons. Itā€™s a little different than complaining that I didnā€™t get Hel on a 10 pull.

1 Like

Yea totally agree with that, I will say more - people who yeeeeeellll there stop spend will continue spend (not me, not all, but most). But eventually the game will be dead in such way, the boiling point will be reached. SGG, such as young and small company they destinate, behave like a pyramid boss, who totally know he already won and donā€™t care to anyone and anything. No reply to customers and disrespect - a way to the end.

2 Likes

hey, Iā€™m not judging you. I just mean in general that there is no incentive for the summon system to change as long as people are cashing in.

People spend on their hobbies. I enjoy this game, and I have spent someā€¦ more than I intended. BUT it is not my primary hobby, and Iā€™d rather spend my hobby money for that other thing :smile:
(I also know what Iā€™m getting for my $, and it is something that is a bit more of a long-term hobby)

1 Like

How much negative topics there, how much positive? How much constuctive replies of SGG? Believe, no body ask to recieve anything for nothing, people only want a little fairness instead of stupid greed. If person spent 100$ he should recieve at least anything, a little or even average or even TOTAL! P2W is normal (because there is nothing to win). But what we see - doesnā€™t matter how much you spent or you spent nothing, the result you can recieve nothing or you can recieve anything for nothingā€¦ They told 3x1 up roll for ā€œfeatured or s2 heroesā€ so what? I think itā€™s total lie. I understand that 3x from 3% is almost nothing (i mean that only at example), but earlier there were no such problems with odds. Sara said that they didnā€™t change anything - itā€™s a lie, they increase odds on atlantis or coulor summon, lie again. More than half year ago all were more predictive, now more people pay less odds are.
P/s all naive people who trust on what they say pls donā€™t reply, i donā€™t have pink glasses to trust people who want to earn money on yours.

1 Like

I think itā€™s safe to say that the season two cards are tripled, because thatā€™s literally what the description says. I believe that if the odds were 3-to-1, itā€™d simply say: the odds of getting a season 2 hero instead of a season 1 hero, are 3-to-1.

I love numbers, so letā€™s have some fun with them! Iā€™m going to make a couple of assumptions here:

• The base chance to get an individual 3* is the same for each Hero. With this, I mean that within that category, the chance to pull, say, Bane is not higher than any other Hero
  • That base chance is tripled for season 2 heroes.
  • When summed, the base chances should equal 100%.

Based on those numbers, the base chance for an individual Hero is about 2,380952380952381%.

Hereā€™s how I got to that number: 24x + 6*3x = 100, where x is the base chance weā€™re looking for. This can be simplified to 24x + 18x = which simplifies to 42x = 100, which means x = 100/42.
Another way of looking at it, is that each season 2 Hero is tripled somehow, giving you 18 Season 2 heroes to choose from, instead of six. Add the original 24 heroes, which gives you a total of 42 heroes and the chance to pick an individual Hero is, again, 100/42.

24 * (100/42) = 57,14285714285714% chance to pull a Season 1 three star.
18 * (100/42) = 42,85714285714286% chance to pull a Season 2 three star.

Conclusion: compared to other Heroes of the same rarity, the chance to pull a single Season two three star is three times higher than that of a single Season 1 hero. This is exactly what the text says. Because there are so few Season two heroes compared to season one heroes, youā€™ll still end up pulling a season 1 three star more than half of the time.

The base chance for 4* is 100/(22+3*9), which is 2,040816326530612%, which means that you have almost a 45% chance of pulling an old hero, versus the 55% chance of a new one.

For 5*, itā€™s 100/(20 + 3*4), which is 3.125%, which means you have 62.5% chance pulling an old 5 star, and a 37.5% change of pulling any of the featured five stars.

Putting it all together, you get a base chance of 100 / 123 = 0,8130081300813008%, which means you have a 54% chance of pulling an old hero and 46% chance of pulling a new one.

Not my kind of odds. I wouldā€™ve considered throwing some money into this, if there was the guarantee of no season 1 heroes.

2 Likes

@Petri as this thread has mentioned complaints in Beta and now complaints surface all over the boards with the inclusion of season 1 heroes in the season 2 portal, is there any hope of this changing?

I respect RNG, SGā€™s need to make money, plus the concept of the lottery/gacha, etc.

The biggest issue is that we are all excited for these heroes and find it frustrating to draw the same season1 heroes, particularly the 3*. Whether you increase the price to 50-100 gems, fineā€¦ just asking politely as possible to please insulate ONE place from the horrid overabundance of Season 1 3*.

3 Likes

Nailed it.

I bought the packs that were offered.

I am enjoying the season 2 gameplay.

I refuse to negatively comment on the art because at least its not the same faces/armor regurgitated, recolored and remixed. Even if Wilbur looks like Lil Johnā€™s fisherman brother

1 Like

Definitely not bothering with Atlantis summon now. This is just beyond silly, even for SG

3 Likes

And how do you Belit 3 * for 100 coins ??? :frowning:
Developers: remove the old characters from the new call!!!

1 Like

I mentioned this in the beta thread I started on this same topic, but I have funds in my itunes account that I would love to spend summoning season 2 heroes but with the 3* S1 heroes in there I wonā€™t touch it. Iā€™ll buy the gem deal because itā€™s a great gem deal, but that is $8 (vs much, much more) and a bunch of gems I can save for the gem packs that are offered occasionally (cape and compass for 500 gems) and I still get a free summon out of it. The rest will sit and wait until maybe the winter calendar and even them I donā€™t buy much off there.

Please, give me a reason to spend more than $8!

1 Like

Case and point: fought through all 3 levels of atlantis on easy. Got my 100 tokensā€¦ to get Kailani. Srsly? I have 3 (soon to be 4) sh20, pulled her in daily tokens, event pulls, elemental pulls and epic pulls. Not to mention the tc13 i used to run.

Look, even if it is a duplicate 3* from season 2, i would at least have a souvenir. Right now I have the straw guy (3*) out of 8 pulls total. The rest were all season 1 3*ā€¦ because of the odds listed above, im not surprised.

Iā€™m with you. I think I will hold off spending any more gems to do Atlantis summons until the devs remove season 1 3* heroes at least.

2 Likes

I want you to know that I blame you for this:

(Yes this happened immediately after reading and agreeeing with your post haha)

29 Likes

Omg! Dude. That is gold. My favorite thing today about my least favorite hero. Love the music and sound effects. Great job.

4 Likes

ā€¦ what sound effectsā€¦?

:wink:

Grumble grumble grumble.

3 Likes