Compensation issue for server down (February 17/18 Outage)

For something like this, a WE flask seems reasonable.

2 Likes

Yeah. I know :wink:

20 characters

Another update (the third time staff have said they’re working on compensation):

6 Likes

well it looks like they didn’t go with option 2 after all. Not bad at all :+1:

I now await my 15 Epic tokens.

2 Likes

I was attempting the trials emblem…waited for more life…couldn’t sign back in an finish…i needed those emblems. Grrrrr. Couldn’t even finish moster chest…i missed out big time…i confirmed with other alliance member through dicord… he was out to…big bummer for all

Did anybody receive anything for this glitch ?

1 Like

Not yet. I wonder if there is a group of people in a board room somewhere deciding.

1 Like

Millions of players, around 50 employees…I think they’re probably just trying to keep up with the process.

And they handled a similar situation recently too, so presumably there aren’t a lot of decisions to make again.

2 Likes

And handled it bad last time. Although it was first bad decision from them in all my play time.

You didn’t think tailoring the compensation to match the losses of each player was a good idea?

I was kind of impressed they managed to do that instead of a blanket solution for everyone that wouldn’t have been a great fit for some people.

Would you have liked to see them give everyone some flasks in addition?

3 Likes

I too was surprised by the tailored compensation, but that’s probably the best approach.

1 Like

I don’t think it would have hurt to add a WE flask for everyone in addition, but I do think the tailored solutions were an ideal approach overall.

1 Like

Yes, just small competition will not hurt SG pockets , flask will make people happy and spend more time to play. SG also happy if people spending time to playing this game.

Tailored compensation was good for those who was in game logs. For other it’s means zero. And was zero.

1 Like

I agree, for all those ppl who couldn’t log in to finish off the the things they wanted are not part of the logs. So they would miss out.
Blanket is easy & quick, guarantees cover for everyone, & those that weren’t effected, a nice little surprise which would be appreciated.

4 Likes

Very concerning some of my friends already got it and by the looks of it there is only for some

Then it’s same as previous time. I didn’t get anything. And not saw anything on forum about.

1 Like

I was in the middle of a raid lost trophies because it booted me no compensation for me

Last time, according to the note, it only went to people playing at the time. I received some comp. This time I suspect it will be the same, and since I wasn’t on, I don’t expect to see anything (even though I did try to log in when the game was down).

3 Likes

I have to agree that blanket compensation should be given. I was eventually able to get back on after shutting my WiFi, turning it back on, rebooted my phone, etc. I took many steps including checking the forum to see if someone had posted about the outage yet I saw nothing. With the amount of $$$ I spend on this game, as I’m sure others do as well, I agree a blanket comp would be better than nothing at all, which is what I got, nothing :woman_shrugging:t2: But, it’s not up to us so I’m chalking it up to the old cliche, “it is what it is”. Although it would be nice if we heard from SG in this thread. Ahhh I live in HOPE :joy:
Happy gaming everyone :wink:

3 Likes