Compensation for Owners of Nerfed Heroes

2 trillion in bitcoin = 0 dollars, its like saying i have 2 gagillion in NFTs or I have a bunch of virtual real estate

And how are you suppose to fix this without nerfing one of the heroes?

1 Like

Whereā€™s the compensation :hugs::hugs::hugs::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Am I telling the truth? Or is it another conspiracy theory?

1 Like

Those digital coins can easily get you physical items. Many people retired young because of bitcoin and nfts.

All Iā€™m saying is that I wouldnā€™t be saying things about politicians or celebrities and people who blindly follow them with that avatar next to your name. Teapot kettle kinda thing.

Explain so i can be scared

You wouldnā€™t understand. Youā€™re too far gone.

Yeah the type of answer I expected. I can tell you love the censorship. So proud of it lol.

I dont understand ppl like these. You LBed hero at the moment you want not the moment it expires. What i can tell SGG after thousand pulls to have Xnolphod and Alasie C? Its not just aether, its every resources in the game. This is SGG game and all player have to follow their discussion no matter you want or not.

I see you admire walking contradictions. As always, thanks for the laughs pee wee :joy:

The original post (if Iā€™m reading it right) was talking about compensation for irretrievable resources that weā€™ve earned/bought and then spent on heroes that were then nerfed. Iā€™m not certain where the replies regarding pulling costumes and money spent chasing OP heroes came in, the topic is reimbursement!

You can now buy Aethers and 4* Ascension Materials everyday in-game, which therefore puts a specific value on these thingsā€¦

Suppose I buy a car, not just a carā€¦ a fast car, an 8 cylinder 500 horsepower muscle carā€¦ I pay extra for mag wheels and a spoiler on the back. Then, a week after itā€™s delivered and without my consent, the dealership changes out my engine and leaves me a top-of-the-line 4 cylinder 200 horsepower motor.
Driveable? Yes.
Would I have spent all that extra money on the accessories if I had known beforehand? No.
Do I deserve my money back? I believe I do.

2 Likes

Ahh the good old ā€œcarā€ analogy. Tried and tested.

The issue, as always has been and always will be, is you didnā€™t sign a waiver with the Car company that lets them do whatever they want to the heroes THEY own. Not that you own, you just rent them.

But itā€™s a classic and if if 2023 needs anything itā€™s things that remind me of better days in the past.

1 Like

Iā€™d have to say, ā€œSlightly Glibā€

When anyone joins a game that requires impressive amounts of time, effort and money to excel, I believe that thereā€™s an expectation of consistency understood between the salesman and customer. We canā€™t talk to our products company directly, so we are forced to offer our opinions through this forumā€¦ pretty much the equivalent to calling into a Walmart survey, they really donā€™t care what we have to say just as long as we keep on spending. The Bottom Line

I canā€™t really blame them, Zynga paid over half a billion dollars for Small Giant, theyā€™ve got to recoup their money somehow.

More than that.

2019 80% 570M
2020 6.6% 122M
2021 6.7% 240M (Cumulative 932M)
2022 last 6.7% Unknown - not disclosed because Zynga entered into merger talks with TT

Total consideration should have exceeded US$1B with the 3rd and final payment.

I agree, BUT sliding off topic once more. I donā€™t believe that we should have to pay for their misjudgment of research and development of new heroes. I agree with sylvelliorFD that some form of compensation would be appreciated.

How about a Nerfed Hero Soul Exchange? If the nerfed hero is at 4/80 you can get ___. If the nerfed hero has emblems you can get a free Reset Button. If the nerfed hero is limit broken you can completely exchange for ____.

3 Likes

You want compensation from a company who rents you pixels and steal peopleā€™s money? Let me know how your disappointment goes.

1 Like

I honestly canā€™t see how it would ā€œhurtā€ SG. Free exchange for new heroes would meanā€¦
Iā€™m now even more invested in the game.
I now have new heroes to level and emblem, hence more gameplay and buying resources.
People not effected by nerfs are pissed and want to buy more OP heroes.

Where is the downside for SG?

The question is to compensate for the nerfing ā€¦ that is, this does not happen so often ā€¦ usually new heroes look weaker than the rarest elemental heroes ā€¦ Hotm, for example, always came out slightly better than the standard ones ā€¦ however, I noticed that the revival, especially for standard heroes, gives a big advantage ā€¦ because it works more often ā€¦ itā€™s very difficult to say now how and what to do with the heroes ā€¦ most likely itā€™s the developers who need to compensate for the costs and time for them to figure out such a large list of heroes and balance it :sweat_smile:

I canā€™t envision any big compensation as (in their minds) they are taking a card that is OP and bringing it down to be just like all the others. (Zinga speaking) Why should you be compensated for using resources to ascend a hero that is every bit as good as the field? What about the players who spent gems to try and get the hero, but didnā€™t? Have you proposed a way to compensate them for ā€˜wasting their gemsā€™?

@Ruskin alluded to this above : you received more loot than you were entitled to during the period your hero was OP; are you comfortable returning the loot you shouldnā€™t have received?