:compasle items needed to be craftes to waste and prioritisessodges

Problem is turtle banners need 2 firestone, 1 potent leaf, 1 sunspire feather and those are needed for:

Super mana potion - 1 firestone, 1 meteor fragment, 1 midnight root
Mana potion - 1 potent leaf, 1 grimoire dust, 1 midnight root
Bomb attack - 1 metal ore, 1 midnight root, 1 sunspire feather
Dragon attack - 1 sunspire feather, 1 dragon bone, 2 hardwood lumber

This was what led me to this topic - turtle banner > In my attempt to use iron i made a lot of turtle banners and saw that those ingredients needed are so valuable to waste them…

That’s why I wanna make a guide :wink: and need all the help I can get from experienced players who compete and attack titans with good heroes so i know what’s the most efficient way to use the gathered ingredients that are consumed too carelessly and without thought when being a novice :wink:

scope

doing a matrix of much needed ingredients to be used wisely :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry, of course it is influenced by my own inventory and very probably where i farm.
I found myself never in lack of that ingredients, and that’s why against titans i pretty much use everytime the same items on titans: red potions (all kinds, depending of how much i spare), turtles banners, small mana and green potions.

When i need a boost i go with tornados and time stops, that i can farm because i drop legendary event (Lack too many heroes to be competitive, so i don’t need dragon attacks).

Basically, where you don’t compete you can use for titans one of this items:

• Rare: axes
  • Epic: bombs
  • Legendary: dragon attacks

Or use the same materials for something else.

If you are a spender and use gems for refills of course this is much more easy to manage.

2 Likes

@Uclapack @Xero786 @Dator

You guys wanna chime in on this? Congrats on those event scores btw, i had absolutely no chance of touching those(which isnt abnormal). Did watch ucla & dator event vid, fun stuff

1 Like

for example: super antidotes i find them useless… - best to use small antidotes if needed - can carry 10 instead of 5 ; that 125 hp + aint that important

4 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

When I open my forge I ho through it in this order

Tornados (all nuggets go here)
Time stops - only built them when having excess dragon skulls. Hardy ever make them
Dragon attack (all dragon skulls ussually go here)
Axes (all remaining wood goes here)
Healing potion (all remaining mushrooms go here)
Minor healing potion
Minor mana potion
Potent mana potion
Super anti dote
Arrows
Attack / bear banner

5 Likes

Our strat is different than others.

Epic - arrows, axes, bombs, medium mana
Legendary - axes, bombs, dragon attacks, super mana

5 Likes

you waste grimoire dust on super antidotes instead of using it for dragon banner and mana potion? why not small antidote?

2 Likes

and titans?

20 charsss

1 Like

My normal titan hits use -
Minor health, minor antidote, turtle banner, minor mana

I really dont change it because I’m too lazy.

4 Likes

You need time stops, tornados, super antidotes and mana potions. That is all.

Pain is oil (time stop), nugget and crude iron (tornado), rest is no problem.

You can’t do antidotes anymore because it needs oil so super antidotes it is.
I got no problem with grimoire dust (mana potion, tornado).

This all is very much level connected. I ran out of items on level 59, that is where the pain started.

2 Likes

20 charss…

Titans depend on which level titans you’re fighting… if you’re in a lower ally the items you should use are not as important than the choice/possibility you have for high level allies and titans…

1 Like

Up…

20charsssssssss

@_John_Doe…Let me know when you complete this guide so it can be considered for inclusion in the master list of links. (We’re still keeping it small for now).

1 Like

Ok. Having in mind to finish the guideline as per the 2 polls.

Also a post with my personal input of it.

And afterwards can be wrapped up.

Time is needed to finish it though. Will @shout you when it’s done. :wink:

2 Likes

Pespective: My alliance is killing 11* Titans and killing some 12* Titans. I’m F2P and have been for almost a year. I have 2 maxed 5*, 17 maxed 4*. I use Wilbur & Wu on almost every Titan hit. I complete events and only compete for some of the lower tier rewards if I happen to have excess items which I don’t primarily use on Titan hits.

Food Priority:
Levelling Heroes/Training Centers
Super Mana Potion (until I run out of Meteor Fragments)
Minor Mana Potion (until I run out of mats)
Mana Potion (until I run out of Grimoire Dust)
Antidotes/Super (only if I’m low on antidotes, and normal vs super depending on which mats I need less)
Levelling Troops
Revives/Health Pots (never crafted)

Iron Priority:
Tornadoes (until I run out of any mats, most people would say nuggets, but I wasted a bunch of Iron on Arrows many months back and have yet to catch up)
Time Stops (until I run out of Dragon Bones)
After this I don’t really care.
Not Dragon Attacks because they use Dragon Bones and I’d rather use them for Super Mana. 1k damage is nothing vs a hero’s special.
Dragon Banners, Bear Banners, Bombs and Axes all use Ore so that’s usually the next limiter.
After that it’s Turtle Banners.
I don’t build Arrows since that Crude Iron could be used for Tornadoes. Might not be the most efficient since you can get 4 arrows per 1 Tornado.

All of that being said, this priority setup is for my situation. Primarily almost no 5* which limits my survivability a little. Also I’m trying to maximize my damage to maximize my Loot Tier and make it possible to kill 12* Titans and account for some of the weaker attackers in our alliance. I just did 7% of the 11* Titan damage(higher than average) where there were 4 members who did under 1% and 18 who did under 3.3%. I imagine if you’re in a top 20 alliance like Dator the pressure to maximize damage is lower and you’re just expected to do your 3.3% damage and not much more so that you can maximize the number of members that get Tier B loot. I did 3.3% damage with 3 flags (using tornadoes, 2 different mana pots and antidotes) I’d imagine I could do my 3.3% with 6 flags with the items Dator suggested.

Just to be clear there’s no judgement being made, just making sure it’s clear that there are different situations that need to be considered and there is no one size fits all strategy for battle item material usage. :smiley: Thanks for the putting the effort into this conversation. I’m surprised it’s taken so long for this information to be consolidated somewhere.

4 Likes

@flyingsolow

It is clear you have experience in forging items. As a fellow f2p i can see you know your bussiness.
Ofcourse there is a difference of choice in battle items used for titans. That is why there are the 2 polls. Majority most likely hunts non11-12*.

The unfinished guide is my ‘fault’ - time, work, holidays.

Nevertheless, ftm, as it is, is better than nothing, right? :wink:

P.s. Also gratz for that wu-wilb duo. Is a wannahave combination :slight_smile: i have neither

1 Like

So helpful, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Cookie Settings