[Comparison] Speed recruit farming or Comparing Recruits per Autoplay hour for AR+2.6-9N, s1-8-7, s1-7-7, Recruits I & II quest ( Updated 2019-May-27 )

My apologies if this is not the appropriate place for this, but does anyone have any info for farming season 3 for recruits and/or troops?

Thank you.

To my knowledge, troop drops are a 20% chance everywhere on the map, for all three seasons. So, naturally, the less world energy you spend per attempt, the more troops you’ll end up with.

As for recruits, search this forum for Barry Farmz Here. The S3 data isn’t complete yet, but the levels that cost 3 WE are all there, and one of those is going to be best for recruit farming too, so it should provide you the data you need.

1 Like

I thank you kindly for your informative response. However, that is not really why I asked. I see now that I phrased my query incorrectly. I am attempting to learn the likelihood of recruits and/or troops dropping upon winning map battles during Vahalla.

I think I still don’t understand the question then. Even the way you re-phrased it, I’m not sure why my response isn’t the answer you’re looking for.

1 Like

Totally understandable. Let me ask this way. How many recruits or troops would you expect to drop if you were to battle five straight map stages in Vahalla?

How many recruits you can expect you will find in a list, they are pretty constant so it’s already accurate with only some tries.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/barry-farmz-here-comprehensive-data-driven-farming-guide/88574

There you will also find how many troops you can expect, the problem there is that the drop rate for troops is pretty low, so there is a lot of luck involved. You can farm a whole day without getting any troops, or you can get some troops with only a few runs if you are lucky.

2 Likes

Excellent. Thank you so very much. :heart:

For five map battles, I’d expect an average of one troop to drop. As @ferg said above, recruits will depend on the specific stage you’re choosing.

1 Like

My expectations may have been high. It became a little frustrating after even more map battles in Vahalla to receive neither recruits or troops. But it is what it is, lol. Thank you for responding. :smile:

You always get recruits.
Are you sure you are meaning recruits? Not maybe feeder heroes? 1*, 2* heroes?
Recruits are the things you use in your trainingcamps to build heroes.

2 Likes