Community, lets boycott (Spending in) the game!

SG has made the game increasingly unbalanced pay to win with abusive promotions, increasingly scarce ascension materials, extremely low legendary hero win rates, new heroes increasingly OP and instead of improving old heroes they choose to create new costumes so players have to spend more to get the upgrades.

I call on the community to come together and stop investing 1, 2 or 3 months in the game and give a message to this mercenary company so that they realize they can’t do what they want.

Many friends of mine gave up because the game was no longer competitive.

I count on everyone’s help

11 Likes

Or, let’s not. Next!

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I think everyone always has the opportunity to vote with their wallets. If enough people see it the same way as furyishere then so be it. I doubt this call to action will gain much traction.

6 Likes

Well, it will be a little lonely playing on my own, and wars will be dull, but the upside is I’d finally get good ranking scores.

3 Likes

No thanks. Tough to take advice from someone that I’ve never seen post in the forum. And I happen to like the game, even with the strange path they are taking.

6 Likes

No thank you. I’m pretty happy with how things are going in general. But have fun.

1 Like

let’s see how long the game you like will survive with so much pay-to-win mechanics. I didn’t ask anyone to stop playing, I just made an appeal for people to boycott in-game purchases so that the community can be heard more by the company.

3 Likes

Why would I boycott when I have no problem with things though?

2 Likes

Then the title is horrible. Boycott means to completely withdraw from something. No spending? That request has been on this forum for at least 2 years

7 Likes

if you don’t have problems with how the game is going, ok. I don’t agree with more and more OP heroes, magic tower that needs to pay to get done, increasingly scarce ascension material, ridiculous fees to catch legendary heroes, ether event that doesn’t give enough amount to legendary hero. in this game everything you need to spend a lot to achieve high performance, otherwise you’ll only be left behind

2 Likes

I didn’t really express myself well. sorry

2 Likes

Longer than it would survive with no income at all, you may be sure.

1 Like

I see where you coming from but It is not the right Thing to say. I decide what offer I want if it does makes sense. This is what I think. What do you get getting All Aether emblems Etc. NOTHING. If you get a incentive or some sort of Price for being in the top 100 Aliance/raids. The game is intend to be F2P but there are lots of users which don’t like waiting and buy all these offers. For what?. Maybe bragging that’s all. I’ve Already face these heroes LB a full emblemed and defeated them with my Reg no LB heroes. So with this being said. Just enjoy it don’t spend on it and just enjoy. I know you must be frustrated but you will get your turn in time. Do good in tournaments/wars and you’ll get them for free like I did.

Happy gaming and Enjoy.

Cheers :hugs::raised_hands:t2::pray:t3:

2 Likes

many friends of mine from my current alliance or from alliances I’ve been through are giving up on the game because of so much imbalance that has happened. Maybe I’m wrong in my point of view here on the forum and I should just do the same as these people

2 Likes

Let me ask if you don’t mind. Do you really like the game?.

I think so is also little invested in the game. I’m a longtime player (since 2018), but I’ve been struggling to keep up with the game updates in terms of heroes and my account has quickly become outdated. I confess it’s been hard to have fun lately

Tks for your contribuition

1 Like

No worries pal, I changed the title for you.

Cheers!

1 Like

You don’t have to leave the game because they have offered the LB just wait for it. I’ve been playing the game for a year and I love it. Why because of this! The community the Friends I’ve made on this game there’s incredible people here maybe you’re one of them which just emjoy the game and love to share Strategies and all that. Just look at it that way and you’ll enjoy it.

:pray:t3::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

thank you friend. It’s great to read your messages

2 Likes

I’m all boicot since day one :grin:. Not one cent. Except for mystic visions that is… But, come to think of it, how does LB sales affect my play? It does not. Actually, LB don’t make much of a difference… there are guys out there that own every hero that ever came out from day one and 5 x lvl30 mana troops in each color. Their defenses are 5000+ TP and still, the only thing my rag - tag S1 mostly roster needs to kick their ■■■ is a favorable board. So, I don’t give much thought to LB’s. Let them buy as many as they want, makes no difference to me. If I learned one thing playing this game for three years is that no amount of power creep will ever be a match for a good board.

2 Likes