Come share how many Valhalla Coin you managed to farm!

• 0 - 25 coin
  • 1 - 10 flask
  • 26 - 50 coin
  • 11 - 20 flask
  • 51 - 100 coin
  • 21 - 30 flask
  • 101 - 200 or more coin
  • 31 - 50 or more flask

0 voters

Please state in your post the details if the poll’s option is not adequate to represent your experience in the Valhalla Forever farming.

Personally, I’ve used about 10 flask and gotten 35 coins. Will update if I find the courage to pop more flask to farm before VF closes.

1 Like

With seven hours left I’ve seen five gnomes which netted five coins. I have not used any flasks yet.

2 Likes

I dont even care about valhalla
I hate when pov makes me play those levels
Valhalla forever is a joke

5 Likes

I’ve got 5 coins and 3 emblems from 2 gnomes. I think I’ve played 50 levels.

1 Like

Used a fair amount of flasks and tickets, managed to get a lot of… small iron boundles :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I got this yesterday, normally when the Gnomes know I’m coming they hide because I’m the greatest Empires and Puzzles player ever.

Used about two flask and found 5 Gnomes, received around 40 coins.

3 Likes

10 Flasks, 20 Valhalla coins… Seen

All of 5 gnomes… hate this event.

3 Likes

About 3 flasks so far. Not more than 5, not actively tracking this bit.

Farming P31-2N for avatar and P8-10N for recruits.

So far:

20 gnomes
65 coins
24 emblems
300k iron
150k ham
15 nuggets
15 meteor fragments
5 dragon bones

Will continue soon.

2 Likes

This is roughly the same for me. About 50 levels, 2 gnomes, 5 emblems and one iron bundle.
I definitely was not “farming” this event. Just auto running levels here and there to fill chests or look for troop feeders.

1 Like

Try P8-10N as recommended by @Gryphonknight

I farm this stage for 14-16 recruits and >10 Crafting mats each round. I get about 1-2 hero feeders or 1 feeder troop every 2-3 runs.

It’s kinda sad for gnomes though. Out of 10-15 runs, about 3 gnomes so far.

2 Likes

Everything is sad for gnomes. I just assume they aren’t going to show so I’m not disappointed!
I’ve been running 4-5N for troops based on Barry, but I don’t know that it really gives more than anything else.

15 coins for the sum total of 0 flasks spent

The drop rates were horrendous, wrote up the guy who created this event :joy:. Seriously though! Send us all 3 summons please, or whatever the 45 gnomes could be. I’m now convinced there is no way that 45 was possible short of 30 flasks lol.

0 flasks, 6 gnomes, 0 coins

the one nice thing though is there wasn’t a rare or omega quest going on at the same time as VF this time, and the PoV challenges didn’t get in the way either. that part i was pretty happy about.

1 Like

0 flasks, slowly grinding my way through the hard levels (prov. 17 now), and gotten 5 of the buggers. Did you know they have more defense then the hard bosses? Used eigelborch on a level where the boss had s gnome next to him, and the gnome had a higher defense…

2 gnomes netted me coins, 5+15 for 20 total so far.

2 Likes

valhalla crapever is a joke I don’t spend flasks neither energy on it.

1 Like

knocked down only 3 gnomes and exactly 1 gave me 10 coins. I’m now at 20 coins. The first two just gave 5 emblems for two classes.

The gems I got for completing the Asgard special stage mission were more viable. (The emblems I easily get new ones from Mystic Vision and especially Class Trials, sometimes 30 from Alchemy Lab. Not super low on those.)

2 Likes

5 gnomes had holes in their pockets, no coins.

I still have to finish up hard mode, so i was completing mid province 20’s. Completed 3 provinces, Also filled a gold chest on 16-6N (?), only got gnomes on the hard missions though.

1 Like

Most of my world energy over the event and 1 flask, 5 gnomes, 10 coins I think - mostly running 12-8 for no particular reason.

Gnomes suck. One dropped 10 coins. Another one dropped some other stuff I don’t know what but it wasn’t summon coins or any mats I care about. As for farming 50+ coins, I’m still finished hard levels, so pretty easy. And for all my trouble, got a summon - bing - Balazar. It’s long overdue for this game to cut S1 hero’s from the other summons. LONG OVERDUE.

1 Like