Come Join Turpitude! Competitive yet laid back. Supportive & fun group. Chaining 14* titans. Top 200 when full. Spending $ not required. Spots open!

@ phoshop Hi, after the war I’ll be looking for a new home.

Please let me know if you’re interested.

Hello, XIX! It looks like you would fit right in with our levels and war setup. After the war, please send a join request. Look forward to seeing you then.
P.S.> That’s a nasty D team you have there. :heart_eyes:

I second everything Kratos said. You look like you’d be a great fit :muscle:

Thanks guys see you soon.
PS this is my current D

See you then!
20 characters

Two spaces available! We just filled our war chest, so get in on the ground floor on the next one!

4/6 of the last wars won.
Killing 6/7 14* titans each week.
4* mat from titan, quest and monster chest this morning.
What else could you want?

Back to 29 members, one spot left!

We are back at capacity, but if you are interested let me know and I’ll ping you when we have a space. There is always a bit of churn as people have things come up and step away for a bit.

One spot just opened, hurry up before it’s too late.

Like the man says, come join the crew!

One spot open! Come join our team. Green tanks in war. Stringing 14* titans, with the occasional rest titan. Leveling the HA eats up that iron, don’t you know.

Wouldn’t have left if RL hadn’t gotten in the way. Great alliance, laid back but does very well competitively. Co-operative, supportive with everyone there to help and lend advice. Rest titan comes around roughly once a week and so too does the rare titan

Just a bump. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We just filled our war chest, so the time to get in on the ground floor is now! One spot available, with a second to open shortly.

Two spots available. 14* titans with occasional rest. Come on down and join the fun!

Another war done, and waiting for two more to fill our roster.
If you think we’re a good fit, join us.

Three spots now available as real life has forced another to step away.

I swear, we don’t ask much. Make titan hits and make your war hits. That’s what :toilet: breaks are for! :joy:

Good group, you won’t be disappointed. Join while you can!