Come Join Turpitude! 29/30. Killing 14* titans

Turpitude has one opening available! Stringing 14* titans with no escapes for about 2 years. Great group of supportive, helpful, and fun members. English speaking alliance with members across the globe. Heroplan and Discord are optional, but highly recommended. 2400 cup minimum for entry. Most of our war opponent teams are between 4800 and 5100 TP, so any member should have at least a few attack teams of that caliber. Minimum Lvl 17 troops. Not trying to be too exclusive, but we don’t want anybody to feel way underpowered when they join. Our membership has a short list of rules:

-90k minimum on each titan. Stop hitting the titan when you get a B until less than 12 hours remain. (Titans were dying too quickly for everyone to get their hits in.)
-Use all your war flags responsibly and within our strategy, which is posted in the featured message. All members are expected to participate in all wars unless something like travel will make it so that they won’t be able to make their hits. Then, uncheck for that war.
-Failure to use war flags or meet the titan minimum without a reason (or the titan dying with more than 12 hours left) will result in a warning. Next offense gets a kick. However, real life happens sometimes. We’re not going to kick anybody for an unexpected emergency. (We’re not jerks :grinning:).

I was looking for you guys… I’m going to try and join now… Just left (kicked out) from my other alliance for giving opinions… Hopefully you guys accept opinions lollll

One spot open! As Flicked found out (he’s still with us), opinions are fine. Nobody knows everything, so new ideas are great! Only things we don’t want opinions on are politics and religion. It’s a game, so let’s keep it fun!

Hey, there. Would you like a new member after this weekend’s war?

If you meet our requirements, absolutely! Been a crazy weekend.

We still have one spot available and have been informed that there is another game retirement coming shortly. One to two players needed. Come check us out!

Looking for one maybe two, come check us out.

1 Like

Hey, been in the same small alliance for a couple years now and am looking to move up. I have a defense team power of 4961. I’m currently only 2506 cups though because I’ve already meet the path of valor goal, and don’t do a lot of raiding after meeting path of valor goal, but 2600 is not hard for me to get. I play every day, average about 50K per flag against Titans, and always use all my war flags.

Hi Nosajimiki! Cups aren’t really a big issue for us, they come and go. Stop by in game if you would like to give us a try and see if you like it. We would be happy to have you!

What Chris said, you’re welcome to join us, all we ask is use all your war flags and hit the titan.

Turpitude has two opening available! Stringing 14* titans with no escapes for about 2 years. Great group of supportive, helpful, and fun members. English speaking alliance with members across the globe. Heroplan and Discord are optional, but highly recommended. 2400 cup minimum for entry. Most of our war opponent teams are between 4800 and 5100 TP, so any member should have at least a few attack teams of that caliber. Minimum Lvl 17 troops. Not trying to be too exclusive, but we don’t want anybody to feel way underpowered when they join. Our membership has a short list of rules:

-90k minimum on each titan. Stop hitting the titan when you get a B until less than 12 hours remain. (Titans were dying too quickly for everyone to get their hits in.)
-Use all your war flags responsibly and within our strategy, which is posted in the featured message. All members are expected to participate in all wars unless something like travel will make it so that they won’t be able to make their hits. Then, uncheck for that war.
-Failure to use war flags or meet the titan minimum without a reason (or the titan dying with more than 12 hours left) will result in a warning. Next offense gets a kick. However, real life happens sometimes. We’re not going to kick anybody for an unexpected emergency. (We’re not jerks :grinning:).

One spot left!
20 characters