Come join me!

Whenever you are, feel free to let me know, or I’ll just find your post when you do and show my support :blush:

1 Like

I took a look at your alliance. There is now only one spot left. Congratulations!

I would like to ask if I need a line or any other communication ways, rather than the chat provided in the game. This is because I personally don’t like using line or others. (but I’m very active in the game communication)

I really want to join your alliance, but I have to take care of some issue in my current alliance. This will take around a week. I hope that there will be a place for me when I am ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

My alliance has a personal messenging group through Facebook messenger that, if you join us, we can talk game stuff in (that’s a lot easier to use than the in-game chat). If you already have a Facebook, it’s super easy to set up.

I have line, but most of my members don’t. You’re more than welcome to pop in whenever, or find me through here if you don’t use line :blush:

Though, if you don’t want to use the messenging app, you don’t have to :blush:

Keep me updated and lemme know if/when you’re ready.

Dear @RandaPanduh,

Thanks very much for your reply. Facebook Messenger will be fine for me. I will check your alliance’s available place again when I’m ready to move. Hope to be able to join you soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@RandaPanduh

I just checked your alliance and found that it is already full. It is too bad for me that I can’t join you. Anyway congratulations on your successful recruitment!!

I will try to find other good alliances. Thank you.

1 Like

@Titee are you still in search of an alliance? If so, let me know, I can see about finding you a spot :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @RandaPanduh. I just joined Lucy’s Kitchen.

1 Like

I have been playing only one team for around a year since starting this game. I think recently there’re very few active people in my team. I want to enjoy the game with good ppl. I stay around 2500-2700 trophy. Do you happen to have any room for me in your team? can you let me know if you have?

Do you have line @Grumpycat ?

Well, I hope you like it there; I’m very happy you’ve found a home. :blush: If something doesn’t work out, feel free to let me know; I can see about making room for you where I’m at, or helping you find another alliance elsewhere :grin:

& If you ever wanna chat game stuff or talk one on one, feel free to add me on line anytime. :blush:

Line ID: randapanduh

2 Likes

I found your line ID. Jed is me. just let me know if there is any room for me in your alliance. Thanks for replying!

I couldn’t find you on line, and I never saw an add request either, but feel free to add me through there :blush:

Right now I’m waiting on a member who plans on leaving, but idk when that’ll be. Don’t want you to be homeless for too long though, so I can keep you updated through line or here.

Chat with Randa, u will find a good Alliance with no doubt! 100% guarantee!

Don’t worry about me! lol
I’m still checking on your team and waiting!

If you’re still looking, I did just have one spot open up :blush:

1 Like

With Randa u will get a full support and advice! 100 sure!

Have one spot open now :blush:

1800+ cups, and must be active.

9* Titans, and winning most wars. We’re an active alliance, that gets real life comes first.

Must use all of you flags in war, or opt out if you don’t think you can. Also, must hit the Titan daily. If for some reason you can’t hit for a few days, please just let one of us know :blush:

If you want to talk one on one, hit me up on Line:

Line ID: randapanduh

1 Like

Don’t miss this opportunity!

1 Like

Thanks @Lagun :grin:

Two spots to fill actually; I’m happy to take in anyone who’s active and around the 1800+ cup range :blush: