Come in win wars and kill titans

We are an international alliance needs one new member for our family.

We are currently killing 10/11*. War strategy is not complicated and easy for all time zones/locations.

We do use Line which is optional but encouraged.

Level 40 preferred but negotiable.

See you in the Locker. Please respond via Line to Wolfwarrior66 or apply directly to The Locker.

1 Like

5122020_200512_0001_0

The Locker now have room for 4 active players or a small group wanting to stay together. Arrangements can be made for a group. Please apply directly to the alliance or contact me via Line at Wolfwarrior66.

Thank you.

(P.S. yes, strategies is spelled wrong. Graphic designer is social distancing :frowning_face:)

We just opened our war chest so now is the perfect time to join. We have won 5 of the last 6.

What is your current tank color?

11* purple Onyx Dragon. :grimacing: I blew that response, let’s try again. We are using yellow tanks.

I’m too scare to join ur alliance :cold_sweat:

I promise we play nice… normally

My strongest hero right now is bane with +5 emblems, is it okay to join?

I would love to have you join us but I am afraid that with the titans and the war opponents we are fighting will discourage you and ruin the game. I would suggest finding an alliance that is working maybe 5 or 6* titans until you can build your team further. I do admire your eagerness encourage you to continue growing your heroes. Give me a shout when you have a team of 4/5* heroes.

That’s why i said i’m too scare to join ur alliance.
Hope u will find good members tho.

I help bumping ur thread.

Up…
Up…
Up…

The answer is…

I guess not :man_shrugging:

The Locker still has room for 4 individuals, or a small group, or any combination of the both.

Daily titan hits required, war is optional but must use all flags if on the field. We do use Line but that is also optional.

Yellow tanks and a life friendly war strategy.

Come and check us out, you got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.