Combo damage

My issue I’ve been having is when I attack and have combos sometimes when the first part of the combo hits doesn’t register/count it. I’ve also noticed that it says hero missing when it’s not and after so many hits it corrects itself. I have this issue with titan where I can hit the weak spot more then 3 times and it doesn’t stun them. Also I get the same issue with titan and raids, so I don’t play raids anymore. Is anyone else noticing this issue cause as a low level every hit counts and it’s hard to progress if some of my hits miss. I have repeated this issue every time I play and if you want to check get one of each color hero and watch closely at your attacks/combos.

More information needed or some proof.

Screenshots. Videos. Better explanation?

You are saying the attacks miss, so if they do, it could have many reasons.

1. You use wukong or ranvir and therefore miss attacks
  2. Enemy special (drakefong, neith, justice) fired at you, therefore you miss attacks
  3. You are attacking 2 or more ninjas, their family bonus is that you miss some of your attacks
  4. Enemy fenrir has low hitpoints and due to his family bonus you miss some attacks

Never ever have i seen missing attacks without any effect being active. Ever.

So, you said you repeatet the issue, then it shouldnt be a problem to show some evidence with a video

3 Likes

Well I have wukong and I know about it so avoided using him and it has happened to this titan. I have no way to record this. But one other person I know had this issue. I used a 5 pattern combo thing on the titans weak spot and it did nothing to stun it like it should have. Also noticed that even if you don’t have the hero it can still stun titan but it doesn’t always work

I can understand if I was blinded but I should be able to see some kind of stat on my hero saying it but I never do.

Rare titans can’t be stunned by their color, red Tiger can’t be stunned by red tiles etc.

If you take less than 5 different color heroes in raids (or anywhere) when tiles with color that you don’t have (for example you took 2 reds, 2 greens and 1 purple) then blue and yellow tiles will say “hero is missing” or something like that

:point_up_2: possible solutions

That’s false for me cause I can do that even if I have no hero of that color. It will only do 1 per tile hit but it will still stun them depending on titan. The higher the titan the less likely to stun it with or without hero’s color. Now this is just what I’ve been dealing with apparently there are others who experience this too.

Titan level has nothing to do with stunning.

There’s only two ways for 3 tiles on the spot to not stun:

1. Rare Titan and one or more tiles are the reflection color.
  2. You have an accuracy debuff and so one or more tiles misses.

Edit: really, you need to record video to prove your claims.

3 Likes

Well for me it does cause I can hit that spot 3 or more times and depending on the titan I can stun and other times I can’t. I have no accuracy issues or reflect color damage. Something is wrong with combo hitting titan in the weak spot! You know what I get the rest of my alliance to stop playing cause I’m done. I have 4 star hero’s and I can only do under 10k damage cause stun isn’t working. I’m done with this bs game, war is bs with the exploits so you can’t win in war.

Cookie Settings