To bring some more creativity and uniqueness to the game, how about a feature that lets players combine up to 3 heroes to create a unique one? I’ll explain this feature in list form:
- You can combine 3*, 4*, and 5* heroes
- Requirements: the heroes have to be the same class and all have to be maxed (talent levels not included.)
- If a hero’s special has more than 1 ability you would have to choose 1 to carry over to the “new” hero.
- The mana speed would be the average of all 3 (fast, fast, average = fast)…for 2 heroes used the higher speed would be used automatically.
- Once the new hero is created, the 2 or 3 heroes used will then be removed from the player’s roster.
- A token to reverse the combination and give you back your 2 or 3 heroes can be found in Wanted missions, Titan loot, War loot (or maybe cost around 500 gems to reverse)
- The new hero would inherit the highest attack, defense, and life from the heroes used.
- The player would choose which hero to keep as the new hero’s name/look. The new hero’s card will have some sort of effect around it (sparkling, electricity, etc.) to show that it is a unique hero.
For example: You combine Kadilen, Melendor, and Caedmon (all Druid class). Kadilen’s special is 190% damage to all enemies, +74% defense against special skills for 3 turns. Melendor heals all allies for 42% of health, debugger to enemies, Caedmon’s is 340% damage to target and debuffer as well. You can choose the new hero’s special to be 190% damage to all enemies (Kadilen), 42% heal (Melendor) and 340% damage to target (Caedmon…which means the enemy targeted would receive 340 + 190 = 530% damage while the rest would get 190% damage)