Colored box of monsters

I’m shook . I got colored box of monsters without materials for ascension!! Nothing. Second time.
It’s a distress for me. Why ?

I assume u mean an elemental chest. Can you post a screen shot of your loot? You can find it under the recent activity button through the support tab

I made video.

See this thread

1 Like

Unfortunately that is normal for an elemental chest. You got 4* crafting mats and emblems instead of the ascension mats

У меня появились 2 сундука монстров: обычный и цветной. Я ждал, когда наполнится цветной, чтобы сравнить их. Лут из цветного лучше, чем из обычного. Но это уже второй цветной, из которого ничего не выпадает для вознесения 4*-5*

Это не простой сундук. 2 сундука: простой и синий

Спасибо за ссылку. Сейчас посмотрю

Well, 40 gems, 30 emblems and a ett are not near to the titel for the worst elemental chest loot.

I was looking at just the elemental part. The first chest is normal loot for a regular Monster chest. That’s about what I normally get on each chest, at least

30 синих эмблем - это не худший лут. Но… эмблемы можно применить только на максимальном уровне. А как до него довести героя без материалов ?

На этом форуме не видно все темы.
Спасибо. Теперь я знаю, что сделали цветные сундуки хуже для всех игроков.

Well, we can try English, German, French, Italian and maybe a kind of Dutch or Spain, but Russian is not on my list, sorry.

No problem. English. But I look your coment as russian. It Google

Yes, blue emblems it’s a good loot. But they need after 70/80, but not before. And I need materials for 70/80

The two Battle Manuals you received are 3* ascension mats. They’re not unfarmable, but that’s not guaranteed.

As noted above, there’s a place to discuss the unfairness of such awards, but it’s not a bug.