Collection of Ideas for Alliance wars

Can I just put the idea forward for a repeat of the message that alliance wars are coming.
If the alliance chat is busy like my own alliance the message can easily slip away. Therefore, some alliance members are not read for the wars beginning because they haven’t seen the alliance wars message at all.
Would it be possible to repeat the message say every 2 or 3 hours so that members in other time zones get to see and read this message.
I would also like to ask that you use a different colour text for your message so that it stands out from all the others.
To clarify my idea.
Change the colour of the system message to make it stand out and also repeat the message say every 4 hours.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I truly hope that you take it into consideration.

1 Like

Wars are predictable so allian e member sgould know when theyre comi g. If not now, they’ll get used to it in a week or so. I would prefer less or no system alerts in chat. It sounds like your alliancw is very active in chat so just repost yourself

Choose which players enter the war and look for opponents based on it. so the wars would be more disputed since there are many little active players

Apologies if this has already been brought up. I honestly looked everywhere and didn’t see it.
What about a separate chat in the battlefield to keep the war comments from congesting the regular chat and Titan chat from getting lost. We have a very chatty alliance and important messages are getting missed due to so much war strategy going on. Is it hard to code a separate chat just for the battlefield?

Iff you win the war your alliance should get points too