Collection of bad tanks

Which heroes do you think are bad tanks and why?

Imo all of them can tank in a matching team.

1 Like

Joon. He can’t survive as a tank and does far better in the wing

3 Likes

Since you asked, I think Aife is a bad tank. She is much more effective on the flank.

9 Likes

I currently have magni as my tank , which I suppose is stupid, I just have no idea who to put
So my raid wins usually come from revenge (not all I’ll win but still). So yea I guess he is bad

2 Likes

I love seeing Wu Kong as tank - or anywhere on a defence team for that matter. Sometimes, just out of badness, I’ll leave him to be the last hero standing and then I won’t hit him until I have all my heroes flashing LOL

I love the slow heroes as tanks (to attack them). For blue I go after Isarina. I know, she’s awesome if she gets her SS charged, but hopefully I’ve killed her by then.

5 Likes

I do the same if Wu shows up, leave him for last. I don’t even worry about him firing his special at me.

4 Likes

One hero I’ve never come across as a tank is Quintus.

2 Likes

Poor Quintus. I have him, I want to love him but he just doesn’t do it for me.

5 Likes

I know, his artwork is so cool but …

Mine’s stuck (probably permanently now) at 2/60 and that only because I had no other purples to work on at the time. He used to make my sixth war team sometimes but not even that now.

2 Likes

Just wait for the deadly tanky Electro Quintus. :wink:

5 Likes

I want to change my war defense team now that I’ve got Vivica almost maxed. But to replace Rigard I’ve only got Quintus … can’t quite pull the trigger.

1 Like

He killed me several times. He immediately eliminates a whole half down team. If he was average mana, he’d be a very cool boy.

4 Likes

Scarlet… good glass sniper but as tank…??

4 Likes

It’s rare that I run across it these days, but a Grimm tank is truly horrible. Only worse tank I can think of in 4* range might be Jackal.

2 Likes

But the absolute worst tank in the game is whatever I’m using when I go over 2700 cups! :rofl:

8 Likes

You’re right…
Every dead tank is a bad tank. :rofl:

3 Likes

I thought Colen was a bad tank. Hmm…

3 Likes

As bad as Azlar…?

But I run into both on that position and sometimes they’ll go off with no cleanser ready. Amazing to see the own team burning to pieces…

2 Likes

Guin suck in tank position, she should be in right corner :wink:

Every single target hero is bad tank IMO

2 Likes